Hospitality Internships with Global Experiences

Florence Event Management Intern
Florence Event Management Intern

Global Experiences’ hospitality internships provide you with valuable hands-on experience working with hotels, event management, and travel and tourism companies all over the world. As a hospitality intern you’ll have the chance to perform a range of tasks from event planning, marketing, to customer service, and much more.

With an international internship, you’ll gain the experience and skills that will make you stand out to future employers and hiring managers. At Global Experiences, we’ll do our best to tailor your internship according to your background and future goals. Gain the skills to build a successful hospitality career and have an unforgettable experience by interning abroad.

Please note, the price of tuition covers a guaranteed internship, housing, social events, our career development program, and more.

• Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to find a high-quality internship that matches your background and future goals.
  • Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
  • Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving in your cover letter and resume. We also prepare you for any interview with a potential employer, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
  • Centralized Housing: Your housing will be centrally located in your host city. Staff available 24/7 are in every one of our host cities. Our staff also host various day trips and social events during the course of your internship.
  • School Credit: Depending on what college you attend you may be able to get a whole semester’s worth of credit. We work with dozens of schools to help students get the credit they deserve.

Jordan

My WONDERFUL Summer in Florence

I had a blast in Florence this summer. The people I met in the program were awesome. The experience I had was life changing. The work experience I had was one of a kind. I worked for an Italian Event Planning company planning their Summer 2014 swimwear exhibition. They allowed me to see behind the scenes of how a business coordinates with its customers, the hotels they make reservations with, the evening events organization and planning, and so much more. I had never done anything with fashion before, so being able to go into this internship and come out having learned not only things about the industry, but also skills that I didn't know I had was a great feeling.

Also this summer program gave me the opportunity to travel Italy for a summer and make new friends along the way. I learned the basics of a new language as gained a new kind of independence.

I would change the placement process for the language school. I wanted to benefit more from the language school than some of the other girls in my program. So I would have a different placement to evaluate how much you want out of the language school. We were only in it for 3 weeks but I know if there weren't as many girls getting us off topic, I could have gained more.

About Global Experiences

Global Experiences believes that everyone deserves a career they love, and their mission is to help young people find their paths sooner in life. Global Experiences internship programs open doors for young people to enrich their lives personally and...