COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Global Experiences has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
NGO placements are some of our most popular and many of our host cities have excellent opportunities. Interning with a non-profit gives you the chance to work on a variety of issues and causes. If there is a cause or issue you care deeply about, we’ll do our best to match you with an employer that works on that issue.
As part of the Global Experiences’ program, we guarantee you a placement by getting to know you, your background, and goals to find the perfect tailored internship. Before leaving for your host city you will be provided with our award-winning career development including Gallup strengths, one-on-one coaching, improvement of professional documents, and interview prep.
During your time abroad, you will have travel insurance, centrally located housing, and 24/7 staff. Our staff will also take you and your fellow interns on various social and cultural excursions.
Apply today to find out all the places you can go with Global Experiences.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences' program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Centralized Housing: You’ll be living in accommodations centrally located in your host city with other Global Experiences' interns. Your accommodations will have access to public transportation, ensuring it’s easy to get to and from your internship.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with potential employers, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- On-Site Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in their host city year-round and provides you with an insider's glimpse of the city. The LC is there to provide support and takes all interns on a range of social events.