Interning abroad any time of year is a great decision! With Global Experiences, you’ll have a tailored internship that fits both your background and future goals. Internships in the fall and spring semesters last 12 weeks and many universities will allow students to gain credit for an international internship. Apply today to find out about all the opportunities Global Experiences has waiting for you.
As part of the Global Experiences’ program, we guarantee you a placement by getting to know you, your background, and goals to find the perfect tailored internship. Before leaving for your host city, you will be provided with our award-winning career development including Gallup strengths, one-on-one coaching, improvement of professional documents, and interview prep.
During your time abroad, you will have travel insurance, centrally located housing, and 24/7 staff. Our staff will also take you and your fellow interns on various social and cultural excursions.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences' program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Centralized Housing: You’ll be living in accommodations centrally located in your host city with other Global Experiences' interns. Your accommodations will have access to public transportation, ensuring it’s easy to get to and from your internship.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with potential employers, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- Local Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in their host city year-round and provides interns with an insider's glimpse of the city. The LC is there to provide emergency support and takes all the interns on a range of social events.