International Hospitality Internships with The Intern Group

Final Places Available for Summer Internships

There are only a couple of places remaining for The Intern Group's summer internship programs. Apply now to intern abroad this summer!

We offer successful hospitality, events and tourism applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience across the globe. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your hospitality internship abroad will make you stand out from your peers.

Fast-track your future career and gain first-hand hospitality experience with leading hotels, event planning companies and resorts worldwide. Put what you’ve learned in the classroom into context. Our hospitality internship programs span all sectors of hospitality, events and tourism. We have previously placed interns in event planning and management roles, top hotels, resorts, luxury tourism companies and at major international events.

Our programs include a leading internship, professional development tools & workshop, cultural immersion, social activities, accommodation and much more. Our programs have been featured in Forbes, CNN and Time Magazine.

Baris

Great Experience

I had the greatest time in NYC during 5 months. Intern Group was able to find me this great internship in a great company with great colleagues. The city is awesome and there are plenty things to do. We had fun events every weekend and explore New York to the full extent. I would also like to thank Brian, Miriam and Nicholas from Intern group for being responsive and kind all the time. I don't think you need second thoughts if you are considering to attend this program. You are going to add a great value to your career and have so much fun!

Al-John

16 Amazing weeks in HK - Hospitality Internship

I've had the best time in HK! This 16 weeks internship have made me a better person and I've gained so much knowledge and grown so much professionally, culturally and personally. I don't regret choosing Intern Hong Kong as my placement agency since they did such a great job helping me with the visa application, school requirements, internship placement and securing me a fantastic accommodation at a prime location! They basically found a company for me to have my internship and it was a great Food and Beverage consultancy and management group, wherein I was taught basic management, marketing, accounting, retail and service. Also it's great having the internship with them because everyone was so nice and welcoming. All other interns with me were very well educated, open minded, friendly and fun, not to mention the incredibly helpful staff! They built an intern community where everyone is like family! We went out a lot and just enjoyed the internship experience outside of work in the amazing city. I've also really enjoyed all the included excursions, especially to Macau, the Asian Las Vegas, it's definitely something to look forward to. I've never felt more free, independent and responsible. Basically, the best weeks of my life! I'd definitely recommended it to anyone!

Julia

Incredible experience

I would definitely recommend the Intern Madrid Programme to everyone. At first I was hesitant at the idea of paying for an internship, however Intern Madrid found me an amazing internship with a start up where I gained so much experience and given much more responsibility than any internship I could have found on my own.

Any issues, from a broken blind to falling ill, the team are there for you 100%

The other interns were welcoming and friendly and we still keep in touch.

Madrid itself is a vibrant, entertaining and friendly city - I plan to return as soon as possible!

Higher quality accomodation

About The Intern Group

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel...