ACIPP Ghana internships in Farming Operations are hosted at Africa Atlantic. Africa Atlantic is a commercial farming venture located on the shores of Lake Volta, which works within the local community to focus on sustainability in all areas of development. Interns will work with various projects in the area of commercial grain production, including planting, pest management, irrigation management and harvest. Interns will also assist with field trials. Thus, interns should have (or be working towards) a bachelor's degree in Agriculture or related fields.
- Wide range of internships in many fields!Our internships are offered across three West African nations (Liberia, Ghana, and Sierra Leone), and encompass many different fields and disciplines. We currently offer internships in public health, politics and
- All-inclusive programme with low costs:ACIPP aids you in the organisation your internship abroad in all facets--including housing, food, and orientation. Beyond this, our costs are on average 70% cheaper than larger organisations offering similar servic
- Focus on meaningful contributions to the organisation:ACIPP aims to provide more than just a small experience--we encourage lasting contribution and partnership. Thus, we typically encourage a minimum of 6-8 weeks dedicated to your internship, in order
- Increasing cultural knowledge and sensitivity:Increasing globalisation requires skills in cultural sensitivity and awareness. While it is fairly easy to intern in one's own home country, the internships we provide abroad expose our interns to new cultur
- We are financially transparent:ACIPP values our commitment to transparency in organisation. Our financial statements from 2012 and 2013 are available on our website.