Spend your summer interning abroad in Rome! You'll earn 6 credits through the International Internship Program at Richmond, The American International University in Rome. Students can earn an additional credit by enrolling in Introduction to Italian Art. Courses are taught in English and Italian, with no previous Italian language study required.
This Internship Program focuses on the fields of arts and tourism to prepare students with the skills and expertise for management, marketing and operations in the field of arts and culture. An Internship Coordinator will support you throughout the program.
Cultural and social activities include:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to museums
• Wine, pizza and gelato tastings
• 2-day excursion to Florence.
Optional excursions include a:
• 3-day trip to Venice
• 3-day trip to Sorrento, Pompeii, Vesuvius, Naples and Capri (Session 2 only).
A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Earn up to 6 credits and transcript issued by Richmond University
- 2-day excursion to Florence, Italy
- Wine, pizza, and gelato tastings included
- No previous Italian language study required
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.