The Communication and Research Intern, under the supervision of the Communications Coordinator, will provide strategic support to TOKA in research, communication and content creation. The basic responsibilities of the position will include conducting comparative assessments of TOKA and similar organizations in Kosovo and the region, conducting communications and public relations SWOT analysis of TOKA, supporting development of communication and projects strategies, conducting research in the field of youth education and creating content on the field of youth education. In general, this position is structured so that the intern provides support for a wide spectrum of general internal and external communication processes of TOKA, as well as research based social media content creation. This internship is intended to mirror the expectations and responsibilities of an entry level development position. Isla-serve.org
- Work with the dedicated global community development professionals working with our local partner organizations and gain access to our innovative capacity-building methodologies. Be a change agent!
- Experience the rich and unique culture and history of Kosovo, located in the the southeastern Balkans in Europe!
- Engage with local community, at work, and with your host family! Your deep involvement will result in a network of colleagues and friendships that will last a life time!
- Meet interns, volunteers and visitors from all over the world in this small, newly independent country of Kosovo
- Make a lasting impact with Isla Internships! Live Learn Intern