The Maternal and Child Health Care Research Intern will work in cooperation with Action for Mother and Children’s project team responsible for maternal and child health care. In general, this position is structured so that the intern provides research and programmatic support to AMC and their work on issues effecting quality maternal and child health care in Kosovo. This internship is intended to mirror the expectations and responsibilities of an entry-level global development position.
The internship is ideal for a public health upper level undergraduate or graduate student public who seek careers and or practicum experiences in global health. Research needs are related to maternal and child health care and topics pertinent to issues effecting quality care in Kosovo, such as increased C-section rates, use of medications, neonatal transportation, child nutrition, and improved care and services in regional maternities.
Apply at apply.isla-serve.org.
- Isla's programs give unparalleled opportunities to intrepid change-makers who are ready to follow their calling. Experience the joys and the challenges of deploying your capacities to help a community reach its full potential.
- Isla has developed specific positions tailored to the priorities of our local partners. We seek interns who have an interest in global development and are ready for the adventure that lies ahead.
- Interning with Isla is the perfect opportunity to gain credit for practicum/internship requirements for undergraduate or graduate programs with a focus on global public health and medicine.
- Program fees include housing with a host family and daily meals, airport transfers, pre-departure and in-country orientation and training in global sustainable development, 24/7 support, international medical and emergency evacuation insurance.
- Join the Isla team! This particular opportunity and accomodate a team of interns. Give a little. Gain a lot! apply.isla-serve.org