This programme is designed for motivated and flexible students who wish to gain training in an English-speaking environment and to acquire some business experience that would be useful for a future career.
The course is applicable for students when booked in conjunction with a minimum of 2 weeks General English Course (other terms and conditions apply).
All work placements are carefully selected and the student will always be assisted by our staff. Qualifications and interests will be carefully assessed and will be matched to a suitable work placement.
The work phase is unpaid but the student will be given a letter of recommendation from the company and a certificate of language competency from the school at the end of your stay.
- We care about your needs and your improvement: we will screen your CV and Covering Letter to make them a successful instrument in our research of your host company.
- We will search for an appropriate work placement that fits to your job or wishes: we will make sure that you get the most out of the programme. We carefully match student-host company and guarantee that you will take part in a true formative experience.
- No matter what problems you have - both in class or on the work place - you will receive continuous assistance from our staff: our staff is always available to tackle any issues that might arise. We will follow you up during each phase of the programme, f
- Every student's needs are taken into account: each of you is different and we pride ourselves to be able to meet individuals' expectations.
- We have an international staff: we are aware of the difficulties of living abroad and we are here for you.