International Law & Human Rights internships with Projects Abroad give you the opportunity to work on legislation and make a difference in other people’s lives. You can become part of a vital resource by providing legal services to businesses, community organizations, or individuals.
Assist lawyers at law firms or NGOs that provide legal services, or actively participate in campaigns to raise awareness of human rights issues.
international law internships with Projects Abroad enable you to gain a unique insight into day-to-day legal practice and the rules of law while working in well-respected legal organizations in Africa or Asia.
- The Projects Abroad human rights offices give interns the opportunity to not only work with Projects Abroad staff, but also work alongside local lawyers and learn about human rights issues first hand.
- This internship program is customizable to fit the needs of various students and interns. Name your start and end dates, and Projects Abroad will work with you to design you ideal internship program.
- Interns will likely stay with a host family, giving them the opportunity to learn about local culture and customs.
- You will have the opportunity to meet international students from around the world and make new friends!
- This program is ideal for students interested in the legal field and even those on their gap year. Visit the Projects Abroad website for more information on this internship.
Help us Preserve & Save the Amazon Rainforest in Peru!
Wake up to the sounds of the jungle & explore the beauty of the Amazon rainforest. On our rainforest conservation program, you'll work with our team of experts to help rehabilitate wild animals & preserve this unique ecosystem for future generations.
Discover more & Apply!