Institute for Cultural Ecology - Internships in New Zealand

Intern abroad with the Institute for Cultural Ecology and gain valuable experience to add to your resume! I.C.E internships are designed to fit the areas of interest of every intern, giving you the opportunity to gain the most out of your internship experience abroad. Whether you're on a gap year or want the opportunity to add to your college career, I.C.E. has an option that fits your needs!

• I.C.E. interns in New Zealand get airport pick-up service, and housing upon arrival, along with support during their internship.
  • There are a variety of internships available in New Zealand including conservation internships, hotel management, and community development. Find the option that works best for you!
  • Interns have the opportunity to get involved in a number of meaningful community development projects in New Zealand while also gaining valuable professional experience.
  • Interns can request a customized internship option, and I.C.E. works individually with interns to accommodate additional requests.
  • Visit the I.C.E. website to learn more about the variety of internships available with I.C.E. in New Zealand.