Travellers Worldwide Internships Auckland, New Zealand

Travellers Worldwide offers internships in Auckland in a variety of fields including journalism, physical therapy. Visit the TW website for the latest internships available, if you don't see your field listed, contact Travellers Worldwide for other options.

Professional internships in Auckland can give your resume and added edge. Working in a the dynamic city of Auckland will expose interns to cultural differences, and open up the doors for better cross-cultural communication. Travellers Worldwide will work with individual interns to ensure they have the best experience in Auckland!

Myra21

A Life Changing Experience - Interning Abroad

Travellers Worldwide did an excellent job of helping me to decide which country would be best to work in, of setting me up with a suitable company, and of ensuring that I settled comfortably in to a new country. Upon arriving in New Zealand, Travellers Worldwide arranged for me to be picked up at the airport and guided to an orientation session where I received all the pertinent information about my surroundings and was given a sim card for my cell phone. My accommodation was based in an apartment located directly in the city center - a highly convenient location to bus stops and within close proximity to my work placement. This apartment provided me with all the necessities, including my own bedroom and bathroom with a shared kitchen and dining area.
Beginning my internship was a breeze as I was given a ride to work by a Travellers Worldwide associate on my first day and I was given a semi-formal introduction to my employers.
Working with my interior design internship company was an amazing and fun learning experience. My role in the company gave me the privilege to work with designer products and to shadow highly experienced interior designers. Projects were constantly ongoing and I feel that I had a truly enriching experience through stepping in to many different architectural styles of homes and working with a wide range of spaces. My experience working there has inspired me to pursue a design job relating to the field of residential design.
I would definitely recommend this internship program to anyone. Travellers Worldwide fully prepared me with all the information I needed to go on my first independent travelling abroad experience. It was through their thorough support that I had a truly wonderful and unforgettable experience.
New Zealand is an incredibly beautiful and overall lovely country and I am so happy that I chose to do my internship there. I received a warm welcoming from all of the locals I met and developed many strong friendships that I will forever value. New Zealand is also an exceptionally beautiful destination to experience nature and engage in adventurous outdoor activities (i.e. hiking, skydiving, and sailing). For all the moments that I was not working, I was able to engage in New Zealand’s nature and culture through participating in various tours.
Overall, with the help of Travellers Worldwide, my experience abroad was a life-changing experience - allowing me to gain useful professional skills, a greater sense of independence, and many wonderful friendships. Now, I cannot wait to go back!

About Travellers Worldwide

Travellers Worldwide is a Leading International Provider of Voluntary Placements & Work Experience Internships Overseas.

Established in 1994 and with a 20 year unparalleled record of safety, you can be confident that your placement will be the ideal...