INTERNeX - Hospitality and Tourism jobs in New Zealand

Paid seasonal position in hotels, restaurants & travel companies.

Work in amazing tourism communities: The Bay of Islands, Rotorua, Taupo, Wanaka, Southern Lakes Region and Queenstown. If you are able to come for a full year we can place you in cities like Auckland. Positions based on experience, attitude, time of year, length of stay and education

Staff Accommodation may be available and assistance when it is not.

1. Receive your documents
10. International work experience reference and a great story

10USD

Happiness
Christine

Great experience in a beautiful location

I was well prepared for the progam as I got a lot of information beforehand and all my questions were quickly answered, everything was well organized. I loved my time there and wouldn't change a thing - my English quickly improved, I learned a lot about hospitality and got to know new people who were all really helpful and made this experience unique. It even helped me decide what I would like to study at some point. Of course, sometimes you have a bad day or you are tired and feel like you can't express yourself in a new language, but everyone was so understanding and I always felt supported. I was always encouraged to ask questions. In my program, the hotel even arranged some activites for me which made me fall in love with New Zealand. I met friends there whom I went travelling with after the program ended. But I also got to know the kiwi culture. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had.

About INTERNeX International Exchange

We arrange internships, work experience, hospitality jobs, farmstays, homestays, and volunteer programs for students and travelers aged 18-35. Since 1998, we have helped more than 10,000 people from more than 40 counties gain experience in Canada,...