Enhance your fall or spring semester with a virtual internship in Athens, Cape Town, Dublin, Edinburgh, London or Rome. An Arcadia Abroad Virtual Global Internship provides you with international work experience and a four-credit internship course to add to your study at your home school.
Check out our videos to learn more about the practical aspects of your placement as well as how we bring your internship to life. See for yourself how you can gain professional experience in a global setting.
Virtual Global Internship Placement Guide: We’ll work to match your placement with your career goals to help you gain the relevant, international experience employers are seeking. Placements range from social media assignments and web content creation, to performing research for business development projects, to developing communication content and plans for non-profit organizations, and much more.
- Enjoy mentoring, networking, and reflection time with Arcadia staff and faculty in the country where you are pursuing your internship. A digital resume workshop is included to help you articulate your experience to future employers and graduate admissions
- A digital resume workshop is included to help you articulate your experience to future employers and graduate admissions officers.
- Your global network will grow through Arcadia staff and faculty and through your employer. You’ll also meet other virtual interns from schools across the US.
- Our in-country staff have curated a library of free, online excursions to help you look beyond your placement and to engage with your host community. You’ll have loads of fun exploring and discovering.
- Placements are offered on a first come, first served basis, so submit your application and confirm your participation early.