COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CEA Study Abroad has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options and/or online programs as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Boasting one of the largest economies in Latin America, Buenos Aires is a major industrial and commercial center and an ideal place to complete a virtual internship. The virtual internship in Buenos Aires program allows you to develop practical skills in fields such as business, communication, journalism, marketing, and more. Our strong academic focus and personalized placements dedicated to meaningful experiences that make a real impact, allow you to give your career a boost while gaining the global experience you’ve been seeking at an affordable price.
- Engage in a supervised international work experience and build you global career readiness competencies while staying close to home.
- CEA’s virtual internship program includes an online academic seminar and a virtual internship placement.
- CEA guarantees you a placement based on the personal, professional, and cross-cultural goals reflected in your interview.
- CEA’s virtual internships abroad allow you to boost your career path and add skills that will set you apart from candidates once you graduate and enter the job market.
- Whether you’re majoring in business, journalism, finance, arts, marketing or another field, CEA offers a range of virtual internship abroad placements designed to suit your interests.
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.