Remote work isn’t the future way global business will function - it’s the present. With a virtual internship in Ecuador, work on projects for an international organization from your home base while adding a global perspective to your professional work experience. Apply your in-class knowledge to real-world projects, gain hands-on experience, expand your skill base, and learn what it’s like to work remotely across time zones and cultures. Although not a substitute for a traditional on-site experience, virtual internships can serve as an important stepping stone to build up your skills, resume, and cross-cultural understanding - a great foundation for future internships on site.
- Gain international experience without leaving your home
- Flexible schedule - complete your desired hours over 8 weeks
- Virtual La Vida Local experiences to connect you to Ecuador
- Regular check-ins and support from your Site Director
- Structured seminars to build professional skills and support the possibility of home school credit
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.