• Online

Program Details

Year Round
Weekly Hours
Qualifications
  • Be currently enrolled at a college/ university or have at least graduated from high school
  • Have an appropriate academic background related to the program(s) applying
  • Have GPAs above 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
  • Be proficient in English
  • Have an updated resume & (unofficial) academic transcript

Pricing

$990 USD
Inclusion:
+ Guaranteed internship placement relevant to your major and skill set
+ Pre-program orientation
+ Career mentorship: Resume coaching, real interview with international employers, virtual expert sharing session.
+ Cultural sessions: Facilitated social exchanges with local peers, cross-cultural debriefs with local staff and fellow international interns.
+ On-going internship support: We monitor your progress and offer cross-cultural communications or work-related supports as needed.
+ Weekly check-ins with host company (and program coach/ coordinator)
+ End-of-program evaluation
+ E-certificate upon successful completion (upon request)
Jul 27, 2021
Aug 16, 2021

How does one prepare for a career in today's world? Our online internships help you boost your employability through hands-on work, career mentorship, networking and cross-cultural sessions with local friends - All in one customized, immersive program where you get to work and make meaningful connections with people from across the global!

FIELD OPPORTUNITIES
Business, Communications, Public health, Environment, Finance, Data, Arts & Design, Social Work, Community Development,... There are many more opportunities, contact our Program Advisor to get your personalized placement consultation.

SCHOLARSHIP
We are committed to supporting young students who want to intern and study abroad. Every semester, scholarship offers are available to extend access to international education. Remote Internship Scholarship are available up to USD $500. Visit https://abroader.org and seize your chance of joining our programs with financial aids.

Program Highlights

• Easy & Affordable. Travelling, while exciting, can be challenging on the budget. With remote internships abroad, you gain international working experiences without having to pay for relocation or even a passport.
  • Flexibility. No matter where you are and what timezone you are in, you can design your own working schedule that fits around other commitments. No need to wait for summer, you can intern while studying and maximize your productivity.
  • International & Online Work Experiences. Online working skills are essential to every career in this digital age, while international experiences differentiate you from those who do internships in their home country. Plus, a remote internship proves your
  • Facilitated Cultural Sessions. Doing an internship remotely does not mean you are alone. Our program includes Pre-program Orientation, Weekly Check-in, Interactive Workshops and Inter-cultural Sessions with the locals to not only get you ready to work int

• 9-10 rating 84.21%
  • 7-8 rating 15.79%
  • Content 9.4
  • Engagement 9.8
  • Platform 9.4
Gigi

Great Virtual Internship Experience

The ABROADER team in Vietnam does an amazing job at trying to engage the interns with each other and with the local culture in Vietnam, which is especially difficult in a virtual setting! They really strive to make the meetings a safe space where people are able to share their cultures in a creative and heartwarming way. They are also incredibly supportive to making sure their interns succeed in their professional internship and act as a great liaison between the interns and the host company. The program was a very positive experience! The incredible support system was great for those who have never interned before, and refreshing for those who have more professional experience.

Liz

ABROADER is what made my experience complete

I really enjoyed my internship itself, but ABROADER is what made my experience complete. I felt a lot more connected to the Vietnamese culture even though I was working remotely. They are very interactive, engaging, and supportive. I made great connections that I hope to keep even after my time internship ends. Honestly, I expected to focus more on my internship than the cultural component with ABROADER, but their excitement is contagious and they love to engage with everyone. It would have been a very different experience without ABROADER guiding and facilitating along the way.

You get out what you put in. This was a remote study abroad internship, but because I, the local buddies, and ABROADER put in such great efforts, I do not feel like I missed out on much. I decided to participate last minute, and could never have expected how great and fulfilling this experience was.
Alexyah

ABROADER EXPERIENCE

My virtual internship experience with ABROADER was nothing short of fantastic. While there were challenges in regards to the time difference and remote aspect of the internship - I was offered a plethora of support and felt as though I was able to learn a variety of new skills that will be beneficial to me in the future. I was able to learn about the work culture, as well as learn about a variety of other aspects of my internship country. I was overwhelmingly supported and would recommend this experience.

This program offers a variety of different opportunities, so you get the experience you put into it. Attend all of the events and talk to all of the people around you. ABROADER really provides you with people to make strong connections - so do it.
Brian

An amazing opportunity abroad

This program was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to engage professionally from an international standpoint. ABROADER's support throughout the duration of my program really helped me to adjust to the remote work environment and was very receptive to my own needs, whether they were personal or professional. Through their frequent cultural programming and check-in meetings, I learned a lot about Vietnamese culture that complimented my academic growth through my internship. Overall, this was a great opportunity and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for some global experience and get out of their comfort zone!

Ange

A Great Experience!

I had such a positive experience with my remote internship hosted by ABORADER!
They were absolutely spectacular as a liaison between my host organization and I, setting up interviews and orientations so that we could be accustomed to the company culture. I also really enjoyed the cultural sessions hosted by the team, which did a great job of replicating some of the cultural experiences we may have had if it were in person. WE learned about food, business culture, zoom etiquette and so much more. Thank you ABROADER!

Abby

A Positive International Internship Experience !

I am so appreciative of the ABROADER team for all of their efforts throughout this unprecedented remote internship experience; I felt constantly supported and engaged in the country of Vietnam, even while in a remote setting. While working for an international organization while working from home was inherently difficult/challenging, ABROADER and the Local Buddies made this the best possible experience for all of the interns! I cannot even imagine how wonderful this experience will be for future interns who get to travel in-country with ABROADER for their internships and get to meet all of the wonderful, supportive, and KIND team members.

Vinay

Great Virtual Internship Opportunities

Abroader did an impressive job getting creative to keep us interns engaged in an online setting. It was often difficult to stay motivated while working for a company across the world, but Abroader had weekly meetings with all the interns and local Vietnamese buddies so that we can learn more about the country and it’s culture. These events made the internship not only more fun, but added value to the overall educational experience. I definitely recommend applying for a position through Abroader.

What was your funniest moment?
The local buddies made funny videos for us to enjoy
Naomi

Great virtual experience

I always felt very supported by the team, and they helped immensely to facilitate communication between me and the host company. They also created a really positive and energetic community which encouraged cultural engagement, and I not only learned a lot about Vietnam but also felt that I made friends along the way. I was very happy with the internship the team matched me with, and after working there this summer I feel much more confident and informed about possible future careers both technically and introspectively.