View Other Details
- Be currently enrolled at a college/ university or have at least graduated from high school
- Have an appropriate academic background related to the program(s) applying
- Have GPAs above 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- Be proficient in English
- Have an updated resume & (unofficial) academic transcript
+ Guaranteed internship placement relevant to your major and skill set
+ Pre-program orientation
+ Career mentorship: Resume coaching, real interview with international employers, virtual expert sharing session.
+ Cultural sessions: Facilitated social exchanges with local peers, cross-cultural debriefs with local staff and fellow international interns.
+ On-going internship support: We monitor your progress and offer cross-cultural communications or work-related supports as needed.
+ Weekly check-ins with host company (and program coach/ coordinator)
+ End-of-program evaluation
+ E-certificate upon successful completion (upon request)
How does one prepare for a career in today's world? Our online internships help you boost your employability through hands-on work, career mentorship, networking and cross-cultural sessions with local friends - All in one customized, immersive program where you get to work and make meaningful connections with people from across the global!
Business, Communications, Public health, Environment, Finance, Data, Arts & Design, Social Work, Community Development,... There are many more opportunities, contact our Program Advisor to get your personalized placement consultation.
We are committed to supporting young students who want to intern and study abroad. Every semester, scholarship offers are available to extend access to international education. Remote Internship Scholarship are available up to USD $500. Visit https://abroader.org and seize your chance of joining our programs with financial aids.
- Easy & Affordable. Travelling, while exciting, can be challenging on the budget. With remote internships abroad, you gain international working experiences without having to pay for relocation or even a passport.
- Flexibility. No matter where you are and what timezone you are in, you can design your own working schedule that fits around other commitments. No need to wait for summer, you can intern while studying and maximize your productivity.
- International & Online Work Experiences. Online working skills are essential to every career in this digital age, while international experiences differentiate you from those who do internships in their home country. Plus, a remote internship proves your
- Facilitated Cultural Sessions. Doing an internship remotely does not mean you are alone. Our program includes Pre-program Orientation, Weekly Check-in, Interactive Workshops and Inter-cultural Sessions with the locals to not only get you ready to work int