Our aim is to prepare future legal practitioners for their careers. We also strive to assist our students with an understanding of the practical sides of the law and its commercial aspects through speaking to leaders from the real world.
ECCEDU's summer program revolves around 2 core aspects: 3 weeks of intensive career-focused courses and mentorship by relevant and successful industry leaders, followed by 4-week-long internships in a company within your field in many European cities.
Participation in the Law Program is of interest not only for law school students but the program can be viewed as resourceful in almost any area.
When designing and organising the programs, we always follow 2 core values - Experience and
Inspiration. We teach our students 30 practical topics that rarely make to academic curriculums. These topics are selected very carefully to make sure they stay relevant and are covered by 30 different active professionals who are considered experts in their fields.
- All of our lecturers are experts and pioneers in their field that will share their secrets to success with you during three weeks of intensive lectures.
- At the end of the lectures we guarantee you 4-week internship, that provides the real-life job experience at a company of your choice.
- Our goal is to prepare and maintain a hospitable, friendly and welcoming environment considering your personal needs, so we´ll assign you a buddy to help you in any case and situation.
- Our staff arranges various team-building events for you to introduce you to the local culture in an entertaining way such as Escape and Laser Games, Karaoke, sightseeing and even trips abroad.
- An ECCEDU certificate is provided at the end of each Program during an informal awarding ceremony. In addition, the internship companies grant letters of recommendations or internship certificates.