Europe Internship Placements

Linguistic Horizons matches university students and recent graduates with customized internships throughout Germany, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy and the UK.

Internships are available in a wide variety of fields. We arrange a customized placement based on each candidates interests and requirements.

• Customized Internship Placements
  • Build your resume
  • Gain relevant international experience in your field
  • Immerse yourself in a new culture

Kiran

Life in the city of LOVE and LIGHT

Linguistic Horizons have done a good job in setting me up with an internship that matches my academic background. This is the first time I have travelled alone and lived in a foreign country.
Right from the start I felt welcomed into my architecture internship experience. The first day I jumped right into hands-on tasks and learning the ins and out about French Architecture. I have
learned a ton of skills that I'm now taking with me to look for a career.

Perhaps a cheaper price. I wasn't going to do this program because of the price and an unpaid internship. You should pay more attention to the accommodations for the people. Both accommodation and food should be included in program.
Do more research on the internships you provide.
Response from Linguistic Horizons

Hi Kiran! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad you had an overall positive experience with your internship in Paris.

I'm guessing you indicated 1 out of 10 for housing, fun and safety thinking this is the same as "NA"? This program does not provide housing or extracurricular activities.

About Linguistic Horizons

Linguistic Horizons promotes language and cultural immersion through unique study abroad and customized internship programs. We provide authentic "off the beaten path" experiences. Choosing a less touristy destination provides a more authentic and...