- Good level of English
- Knowledge of hospitality communication and correspondence
- High computer and internet skills
- Russian Language level - A2+.
Work experience students need a sufficient level of Russian in order to qualify for one of the places on offer. The entry level (language competence on arrival) should be at least A2.
We further require a minimum of four weeks in a standard group course (or three weeks one-to-one) in one of our centres prior to the start of the work assignment.
1. Efficient reception of guests, including check in/out, complete audit procedures, as required.
2. Answer guests’ questions and comply with requests.
3. Serving guests at the Lobby Bar (tea, coffee, alcoholic cocktails, snacks and salads).