Step into the world of marketing and PR and help a Russian organization build relationships with English-speaking partners and clients. As a native speaker, you can reach English-speaking audiences better than your hosts can, so you will have a key role to play. You will focus on IYC’s public relations and administrative side. You will be responsible for communicating with IYC’s English-speaking partner organisations such as universities, community centers, language schools, and others. Additional responsibilities will include managing the center’s social media outlets including Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and blog, expanding the center’s presence locally and internationally, recruiting future volunteers and participants, and creating various English promotional materials, including videos and slideshows.
- Free high standard accommodation and food.
- Opportunity to improve Russian language skills, while still meeting fellow English speakers in other jobs.
- Opportunities for expenses-paid visits to nearby ancient and beautiful Russian cities at the weekends - Kostroma, Yaroslavl, Vladimir, and Suzdal.
- Create long-lasting friendships with other volunteers/interns at IYC.
- Meet and, if you're interested, help in expanding the horizons of many Russian children - very rewarding!