- Saudi Arabia
- St. Petersburg
View Other Details
- Currently studying a Bachelor or Masters degree
1. Substantial living allowance of USD $1000 total for 4 weeks.
2. Round-trip air travel from an airport at/nearest home or university city to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, plus ground transfer between the King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah to KAUST.
3. Medical insurance and on-site medical clinic, with full pharmacy, 24/7 Emergency Room, X-Ray, CT Scan, etc., services.
5. Visa fees and transfer fees
KAUST Microelectronics Winter Camp is a 4-week research program aiming to develop practical and creative skills of undergraduate and Master's students from all around the globe.
Hands-on cutting-edge research projects in various areas of modern electronics.
Workshops and technical training in the use of state-of-the-art and emerging technologies such as Integrated Circuits (ICs), Inkjet Printing, 3D Printing, and Self-assembly.
Participating students actively lead a research project which focuses on key areas of microelectronics research mentored by leading scholars and experts. After a week of learning as a group at the Microelectronics Winter Camp, participants move to smaller groups and work with one of the hosting faculty at KAUST.