We offer remote internships with nonprofits in South Africa; valuable and rewarding internships that offer unique learning experiences. You’ll be part of an NGO doing important social development, wildlife conservation, or environmental work in South Africa, which means you’ll gain international work experience from the comfort of your own home.
There is a wide variety of focus areas for internships, such as nonprofit management, marketing, communications, photography, environmental management, and business development. We carefully match the right person with the right organisation, ensuring you’ll get the work experience you’re after. Doing a nonprofit internship with us will give a new set of skills and a good understanding of the nonprofit sector. It will also be a strong addition to your resume.
- Become part of an important cause in South Africa
- Internship customized to your skills and interests.
- Gain experience in the nonprofit sector.
- Have the freedom of working remotely
- Flexible start and end dates, 4-26 weeks