Do you have background in policy analysis and proficiency in developing countries? 'if i could...' offers the opportunity to apply your knowledge in a real-life setting. Our Economic Develop Internship program recognizes the crucial role of social entrepreneurship, as well as innovative approaches and solutions, in providing novel methods of improving inequalities and resolving challenges in unemployment, underdevelopment and poverty around the world.
Placements in these host countries - South Africa, India, and Vietnam - offer fascinating contexts for economic development in developing nations. Join our programme and gain exposure to new, innovative ways and practices. You will collaborate with organisations aimed at educating youth and women about small business development and entrepreneurship. The knowledge and skills you impart to these people will help them to establish, manage and sustain their own business.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the current political, economic, and social landscape of your host country.
- Contribute to a project that benefits communities facing economic and social challenges.
- Make a lasting difference in the lives of people from impoverished communities by helping them start and sustain a business.
- Gain valuable experience in an international setting, and advance your career.
- Support the development goals of organizations in South Africa, Vietnam or India by participating in their projects.