Passionate about human rights? 'if i could...' offers the perfect internship to develop your professional skills while making a difference in the lives of vulnerable, underserved people.
Whether in South Africa, Vietnam or India, these host countries provide an ideal environment to gain hands-on work experience in the fields of human rights and social justice. Your responsibilities during the program include increasing access to basic services; promotion of social justice and active citizenship; community organization; human rights awareness; and policy research and writing. Placements encompass charities dealing with complex urban issues, highly visible grassroots social movements, large multinational nonprofit organizations, and others.
The experience of our host countries in social movements are unique and complex. If you are dedicated to helping bring about social change, we will match you with an ideal organization.
- Contribute to efforts and movements aimed at promoting equal human dignity for all.
- Participate in an internship program that matches your study, skills and interest.
- Gain broader expertise in human rights education, active citizenship, social justice, community development, and other related areas.
- Play an important role in uplifting the morale and dignity of people from impoverished communities.
- Develop a deeper understanding of human rights and social justice issues in developing nations like South Africa, India and Vietnam.