Since 2000 Magister has been offering unique, customized internship programs to students and volunteers from around the globe.
With our extensive partner network of companies, schools, NGO's and institutions based in Cape Town and South Africa we are able to match you with your ideal placement.
Joining an internship program through Magister means more than just interning, once a month we take you away on a weekend adventure to a very special destination in South Africa and these trips vary from mountain getaways, beach weekends, river rafting trips on the Orange River in Namibia to wine tasting weekends in the Winelands.
If you would like to chat to one of our program coordinators send us your details and a suitable time for us to contact you so we can tell you more about the exciting internship and volunteer opportunities available in Cape Town.
- Even if your study field is unique, with our wide network of contacts we are able to organize the internship of your choice in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- We take care of all the necessary paperwork with your host company, organisation or institution and organize an accommodation for you that suits your needs and budget.
- We assist you with the visa formalities, insurance and flight bookings and will welcome you at the airport, take you to your accommodation and show you around..
- On arrival youll get an information folder about Cape Town including important phone numbers, tips and details plus a simcard for your cellphone and a discount card for several backpackers, bars, restaurants and car hire.
- We organise weekly meetings and affordable and exciting monthly weekend trips for all Magisters and friends of Magister and we are always available for you before, during, and after your stay.