International Business Internships with The Intern Group

International Business Internships with The Intern Group

The Intern Group's Global Leadership Grants 2018
The Intern Group is pleased to announce that they are offering 4 Global Leadership Grants of up to $2,500 each to 4 outstanding students/recent graduates. The grants are for The Intern Group's programs in Dublin, Australia, Shanghai and Latin America for Summer/Fall 2018. The deadline is February 2nd, 2018.

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable business experience in London, New York, Europe, China, Australia and Latin America. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your international business internship will make you stand out from your peers.

Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Current student or recent graduate? Take this chance to gain experience that will make your resume stand out. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to test-drive your career. Professional in transition? Gain experience in your new field.

North America » United States of America » New York
Airport Transfers
Weekly Hours
- A professional internship placement
- High quality accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Metro card for the duration of your stay
- Pre-trip welcome package and welcome induction
- Professional development workshop and tools
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- A full calendar of social and cultural events

Renato
Guayaquil, Ecuador.

Such an extraordinary experience.

Hi, my name is Renato and i love Hong Kong. I was a bit skeptical about the whole experience but decided to go thru the admission process and got in. I´ve always been nature oriented and thinking about working and living in Hong Kong sounded between a nightmare and a dream. It´s called the NY of Asia and now i know why. Not only the city but the quality and diversity of people living there is at the top level. I got my internship at a high-tech software company, my major is business, and got involved in a start-up about to born in the inside. The environment was so international and professional i quickly had to step up my game, meaning thinking, acting, looking and producing results like a world-class professional and, at the same time, everybody cared about my well being and that i was learning in the process. My supervisor and the CEO were both top executives and awesome people. At the end of my internship the star-up became a company and we got our first customer, a really good one. Not all is work, i got to know some of the best people i´ve ever met. From Europe to LatAm they were all amazing and caring. Cheers to my bro Santi. The staff is just incredible thinking ahead all your needs and organizing events with the rest of the interns. Don´t think it twice, do it at once.

Probably better housing. I got a realy small apartment, no windows and 1 hour commuting to the office.

David
Cleveland, Ohio

What an adventure

My experience with Intern London has been very fun and beneficial both personally and professionally. A huge plus of the program was living with other interns in a dorm style setting at Pure Highbury. Also, I gained undeniable experience at RefME, an edtech company, who in 2014 was named Britain's best mobile startup by KPMG & UK Trade Investment.The internship helped me understand the world of digital marketing and business development. My tasks varied from conducting quantitative research to creating blog posts to building websites tailored to specific geo-markets. I enjoyed working at RefME because it was a practical, intellectual and comforting environment. I enjoyed working in London very much. There is a ton to do on the weekends, the public transit is well connected, and the culture is rich in diversity.

At Heathrow, the driver had no idea who I was or what program I was affiliated with. It took over an hour to find him. The housing at Pure Highbury was nice, but many things could be vastly improved. The water jugs never had cups, the pans, pots and plates are often taken from the kitchen and the events planned are often on weekdays, making work and play a conflict.

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel their career development forward. The Intern Group