International Business Internships with The Intern Group

International Business Internships with The Intern Group

Summer Internships: Deadline Approaching

The Intern Group's summer internship programs are filling up. Apply today so that you don't miss out!

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable business experience in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your international business internship will make you stand out from your peers.

Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Current student or recent graduate? Take this chance to gain experience that will make your resume stand out. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to test-drive your career. Professional in transition? Gain experience in your new field.

New York
Airport Transfers
Weekly Hours
- A professional internship placement
- High quality accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Metro card for the duration of your stay
- Pre-trip welcome package and welcome induction
- Professional development workshop and tools
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- A full calendar of social and cultural events

Great experience. Worthwhile anyone's time.

Taking on an internship in Hong Kong after graduating was a great decision and I would advise anyone considering it to do so. The Interngroup looked after me exceptionally well, from being logistically well organised to ensuring the social side of living in Hong Kong was everything I had expected and more (thanks to Dicky).

The apartment I lived in was small, which should be expected in Hong Kong, but it was in a relatively central location meaning my commute to work was only around 45 minutes. All of the apartments are clean and well furbished so I have no complaints about the accommodation. Most of the interns live in the same building, making socialising extremely easy.

The placement I undertook was in business analytics for a health insurance company. I can confidently say that I enjoyed my time there and I've certainly gained some valuable workplace experiences and skills.

All in all this is an unmissable experience. Hong Kong is on another level.

Best decision of my life!

I was in my last year of university and deciding what to do next. I searched the opportunities I had for an internship abroad and came across The Intern Group. After almost 6 months living in Hong Kong I have to say this was the best decision I could ever made.

Since the beginning of my experience The Intern Group help me to have access to great opportunities in my field and help me get experience with my future projects. I was placed in a top F&B company in which I learned the insights on how to manage and give the best customer service in a business.

The best part of the internship was the team from The Intern Group who was always open to help in every case. It could be from some simple matters as where to eat or where to go to the doctor to help you if you have any issues with your internship. Dicky and Jenny were did an extraordinary job when they were needed.

Such an extraordinary experience.

Hi, my name is Renato and i love Hong Kong. I was a bit skeptical about the whole experience but decided to go thru the admission process and got in. I´ve always been nature oriented and thinking about working and living in Hong Kong sounded between a nightmare and a dream. It´s called the NY of Asia and now i know why. Not only the city but the quality and diversity of people living there is at the top level. I got my internship at a high-tech software company, my major is business, and got involved in a start-up about to born in the inside. The environment was so international and professional i quickly had to step up my game, meaning thinking, acting, looking and producing results like a world-class professional and, at the same time, everybody cared about my well being and that i was learning in the process. My supervisor and the CEO were both top executives and awesome people. At the end of my internship the star-up became a company and we got our first customer, a really good one. Not all is work, i got to know some of the best people i´ve ever met. From Europe to LatAm they were all amazing and caring. Cheers to my bro Santi. The staff is just incredible thinking ahead all your needs and organizing events with the rest of the interns. Don´t think it twice, do it at once.

Probably better housing. I got a realy small apartment, no windows and 1 hour commuting to the office.

How I became an Intern in Colombia

As an international student, the best gift I gave myself was travelling to Colombia for an internship. Interning in Colombia with The Intern Group was one of the best/crazy decision I have made in years now. Although I had some discouragement from several people not to go, plus the financial responsibility, it was worth every penny.They took care of my visa application, accommodation, and job search. With Intern group, it felt like I was a king coming home after few years away.
The work experience at Cryogas was exceptionally rewarding. I enjoyed being in an industrial/business environment while adapting to the culture and language challenge.The experience not only developed professionally but also increased my networks and cultural awareness. Massive thanks to The Intern Group for creating this opportunity for me as well as a lot of other students.
In summary, the weather, cultural events, and people were amazing. And for those who are still contemplating the decision, you have a "Chicharrón" and need to try "Bandeja paisa".

Organise some reunion events for your ex-interns. And don't forget some discounts tickets when you do.

What an adventure

My experience with Intern London has been very fun and beneficial both personally and professionally. A huge plus of the program was living with other interns in a dorm style setting at Pure Highbury. Also, I gained undeniable experience at RefME, an edtech company, who in 2014 was named Britain's best mobile startup by KPMG & UK Trade Investment.The internship helped me understand the world of digital marketing and business development. My tasks varied from conducting quantitative research to creating blog posts to building websites tailored to specific geo-markets. I enjoyed working at RefME because it was a practical, intellectual and comforting environment. I enjoyed working in London very much. There is a ton to do on the weekends, the public transit is well connected, and the culture is rich in diversity.

At Heathrow, the driver had no idea who I was or what program I was affiliated with. It took over an hour to find him. The housing at Pure Highbury was nice, but many things could be vastly improved. The water jugs never had cups, the pans, pots and plates are often taken from the kitchen and the events planned are often on weekdays, making work and play a conflict.

About The Intern Group

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel...