- Affordable programs in 5 Spanish speaking countries
- 60 day deadlines! Yes, we know what it is like to be "last minute planners" and we are fine with that
- Intern from 2 months to 6 months, up to you
- Airport pick-up, intensive Spanish classes, a contracted internship and your own room in a shared apartment or with a family, are all included (only thing that is not is flight and food)
- On-site Directors are locals and live there permanently; all speak English
Travel AND Intern this Summer - NOT A JOKE!
Intern in Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla or why not Quito, Ecuador? In Vina del Mar, Chile, & Montevideo, Uruguay, it is actually Fall. Enjoy the excitement of our Oaxaca, Mexico program with the perks of Fall.
Spring months are the best time to begin an intern abroad program, for a variety of reasons:
1. Internship companies abroad are not as saturdated
2. Projects are in full swing (often times, programs are put on hold during the summer season)
3. Airline tickets are affordable
4. There are less crowds, which makes it easier to commute, shop, and explore the city.
Apply now to start a program in January, February, March or April and walk a little bit off the beaten path - maximize your time abroad by really getting to know your new home city in a season that is celebrated, local-style.