View Other Details
Why do a work experience placement?
Increases knowledge and skills
Tests classroom theories in the "real world"
Explores a potential career path
Contributes to an organization or company
Increases community involvement
The program includes:
A practical placement appropriate for your professional background. (Usually 20 hours/week)
Orientation course at the start of the program
Ongoing orientation and assistance
For over 20 years, Instituto Hemingway has provided affordable International Internship Programs all over Spain. Instituto Hemingway will work with you to match you up with an employer in your field and ensure as practical and hands on an internship as possible. With breathtaking landscapes, magnificent architecture and a deep-rooted historical and cultural heritage, Spain is the ideal destination for work and travel.
Choose to intern in a wide range of fields with an internship placement geared towards boosting your professional development.. Instituto Hemingway helps tailor a program best suited for your career goals. With airport pick up, Spanish language classes, and an internship placement in your sector, our program provides a cultural experience of a lifetime! You'll walk away with improved Spanish language skills, international work experience to add to your resume, and a cultural experience of a lifetime.
- Flexibility: Our programs start the 1st Monday of every month with year round start dates. Choose to intern anywhere from 1-6 months.
- Centralized Housing: You'll have your own private room in a shared apartment close to shopping, public transportation, and nightlife.
- The most affordable price – both our Intern Abroad and Study Abroad programs are the cheapest you’ll find, period
- Equal parts work experience, language acquisition, and cultural immersion: all are key components of our Abroad programs.
- Local Staff: Our local Program Director is available 24/7 for emergency support.