Connect-123 Environmental & Wildlife Conservation Internships

Connect-123 facilitates internships in environmental conservation, animal science and wildlife conservation in Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dublin, Shanghai or Sydney. We offer internships with local organizations in projects that have a direct impact on the environment.

Past opportunities include placements in environmental conservation, biodiversity management, community development and urban planning. Internships related to animal science and wildlife such as working at a vet practice, an animal shelter or a nature reserve are also possible through Connect-123.

Our local team provides on-the-ground support before, during, and after your internship, including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social events, cultural activities, and career support and guidance. Program durations and start and end dates are flexible to fit your needs.

Contact us today to find out how your international internship can make a positive impact on the planet and its inhabitants.

• Acquire practical experience in an international setting, an asset that future employers will highly value.
  • Receive assistance and guidance from our placement coordinator.
  • Meet other interns through our regular social and cultural activities.
  • One-on-one discussion are included in application process so you can discuss your skills and desires with an expert.
  • Live in a secure and safe accommodation.

Angèle

Amazing Experience in China

Enrolling the Connect-123 internship program was probably one of the best decisions I took lately in both professional and personal aspect of the experience. I am completely satisfied with all what Connect-123 team provided me though all stages of the program.

Connect-123 is doesn’t only look for an internship but also with all the organization around the stay which I think is as important as the internship itself. They indeed provided a lot of support with arrival, housing, cultural immersion documentations. At the very beginning I was concerned about going to Beijing rather than Shanghai, and have not contact person there but Jimmy did a great job by providing me all the help I needed: Special thanks to him helping me at any time dealing with my housing agent.

Lea totally understood what kind of internship I was looking for and found the perfect match. My internship was in an environmental consulting company in Beijing. I had the chance to follow project from the beginning I did learn a lot from this internship about environment in China and about China itself. It gave me the opportunity to have a valuable professional experience.

After spending 3 months I am even more convinced that China is the place to be if you want to contribute improving the environment. Because my Chinese experience is that positive, I am extending it for 3 more months and considering staying a few years.

About Connect-123

Connect-123 develops and administers internship programs in Buenos Aires, Argentina; Cape Town, South Africa; Shanghai, China; Dublin, Ireland; Sydney, Australia; and Barcelona, Spain. In all countries, internship opportunities are hosted by local...