An event management internship puts you right in the middle of some of the world’s most exciting events. An international internship is the perfect way to gain the skills and knowledge you need for a diverse industry. Nearly all of our beautiful host cities have event management internships so apply today to find out where you can go!
As part of the Global Experiences’ program, we guarantee you a placement by getting to know you, your background, and goals to find the perfect tailored internship. Before leaving for your host city, you will be provided with our award-winning career development including Gallup strengths, one-on-one coaching, improvement of professional documents, and interview prep.
During your time abroad, you will have travel insurance, centrally located housing, and 24/7 staff. Our staff will also take you and your fellow interns on various social and cultural excursions.
Apply today to find out all the places you can go with Global Experiences.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences' program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Centralized Housing: You’ll be living in accommodations centrally located in your host city with other Global Experiences' interns. Your accommodations will have access to public transportation, ensuring it’s easy to get to and from your internship.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with potential employers, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- Local Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in their host city year-round and provides interns with an insider's glimpse of the city. The LC is there to provide emergency support and takes all the interns on a range of social events.