As an intern you will join the Project Based Services department in the IBM Services Centre. The team is responsible for processing and managing services contracts between IBM and it's clients. You will be supporting the Project Administrator in his/her daily tasks and will be fully involved in the daily operations applying Project Based Services & Contract related processes.
- Becoming familiar with Project Based Services processes in a multinational environment
- Collecting required contract documentation
- Ordering required materials
- Follow up and manage department reports
- Processing funds
- Perform secondary controls
- Data search & collecting
- Manage team work flow
You will also have the opportunity to lead a project, which subject could be defined by yourself. The purpose of this project will be facilitation and improvement of the work processes in order to create more efficiency and effectiveness in the workflow.
- Earn work - experience in a worldwide multinational corporation!
- Improve your Resume with IBM ISC being one of the biggest and well-known Multinational Technology Companies in the world.
- Experience a multicultural environment and work with more than 35 different nationalities.
- Lead projects, conquer challenges and add value achieving great successes!
- Participate in the INTERNSHIP PROGRAM including a Welcome Program, Guidance and great Benefits.