Sol Internships in Spain for International Students

Sol Internships in Spain for International Students

Solinternships.com provides internship placements for international students looking to live, work, and study in the south of Spain. In addition to the internship, our service includes accommodation in your host city and Spanish language courses. An internship through us will provide a great opportunity to enhance your language skills and gain international work experience. There is no better place to spend your time abroad than the beautiful cities of southern Spain. Check out our website for more information, and contact us with specific inquiries. We would love to find the perfect internship for you!

• Spanish Language Development
  • International Business Experience
  • Cross-Cultural Awareness
  • Great Accommodations in Beautiful Cities
  • Have the Time of Your Life!
Europe » Spain » Seville
International Business
Tourism
Resume
Phone / Skype Interview
Our costs vary depending on the duration of the internship and Spanish courses taken. In addition, the price is less if you choose to find your own accommodation.

DJ
Seville, Spain
University of Seville

A Great Experience

As an international student, one of my biggest challenges at the beginning was finding a way to integrate into this new way of life while meeting new people. Through my internship, I was able to meet some great people who helped me throughout my semester in Seville. I worked in an office of a travel agency with four other employees, and while I was only able to contribute 8-12 hours a week due to my coursework at the University of Seville, I thoroughly enjoyed the time at my internship. We spent time working on the website, meeting with clients, and going out of the office to fulfill various jobs.

The best part about an internship in Seville was the increased immersion into not only the culture, but also the manner of doing business in Spain. As a business student, doing business internationally will become increasingly important as the world becomes smaller. In Spain, the schedule, office etiquette, manner of greeting someone, methods of dealing with people, and workplace ethics have various differences from my home country of the USA. Learning about these differences, and also some similarities, has helped me become a more well-rounded person.

The application process took a fair amount of time, but I wound up happy with the internship I was placed in.

adoug9
Columbia, MD
Clemson University

Highly Recommended

I was a little skeptical about doing an internship while I studied abroad; however, my school required it. My work through Solinternships turned out to be one of the most rewarding parts of my time in Spain. I took five Spanish classes, and I lived in a homestay. However, I believe that my internship was the aspect of my experience that helped my language skills the most. It was my own time to use the language without any distractions. I would recommend an international internship to anyone trying to learn a foreign language.

I was very busy between classes, activities, and traveling on weekends. I only had a limited amount of time (10 hours per week) at my internship. More time would have given me more practice.

Solinternships provides internship placements in Spain for international students. We have several options in various categories. In addition, we offer Spanish language courses and accommodation.