Tanzania is a top travel destination, offering some of Africa's most famous and popular sites such as the Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Mt. Kilimanjaro, and the exotic spice island of Zanzibar in the Indian Ocean. In Tanzania, tourists typically go on safari, climb Kili, and spend some days on the beach.
You can do a an internship at a safari lodge or camp in Tanzania, or at a beach hotel or watersports centre in Zanzibar.
As an intern you will get insight and gain valuable work experience at a hotels or lodge. Interns are usually involved in various areas of responsibilities like F&B, stock control, guest relations, bookings, marketing, house keeping, front office/reception or activity/event planning. If you prefer a big hotel, you are typically at one department. At smaller hotels, you will be expected to be more of a generalist.
Hotels often provide free accommodation and meals to interns.
- Learn about tourism and hospitality at one of Africa's top travel destinations
- Suitable for tourism/hospitality students, or anyone who wants to get work experience
- We cooperate with many hotels or all sizes and standards
- International support team in Zanzibar and Tanzania
- Hundreds of hotel interns placed since 2007