International Business Development Internship with AIP

If you are looking for an internship that will familiarize you with many different parts of a business, then business development is for you. You will find yourself working on sales, marketing, strategic management and customer relationship, amongst other things. With this internship, you will learn hands-on how to develop a business.

From dynamic SMEs to large multinational corporations, our network of partner companies encompasses them all. What you need from a business development internship, we can find for you. Whether the business is local, regional or international, they can all offer valuable insight into the company’s inner workings for interested interns.

The internship roles vary depending on the company that Asia Internship Program matches the applicants with.

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

While some of our internships are paid we cannot assure it since it depends on factors such as the desired destination, the duration and the qualifications of the applicant.

Yes, there are fees but it depends on the program you choose!

Dalila

Quite the experience!

I just feel like everything about this whole internship experience was just a roller coaster.

The process in the beginning was confusing as hell and I wasn't even sure if I was going to get placed into a company. I kept getting bounced to different point-of-contact and at one point, I just got lost in the process. Though, I gotta give it to Emmanuel who kept me on the loop and made sure that I was getting the internship I wanted.
I was also very lucky that I was already in Australia doing my masters so it didn't get complicated finding an internship for me as the country went on lock-down due to the pandemic.
Overall experience was amazing, my colleagues were the coolest and I'll surely continue to be in touch with them.

-It'd be nice to stay efficient and have one point-of-contact instead of multiple
Kenneth

Remote Internship for a change

I had the opportunity to participate in AIP's newly introduced "Remote Internship" program. I've had my eyes on Japan for the longest time but the timing was just disappointing with the whole coronavirus attacking the whole word.

Nonetheless, my parents found out about AIP and introduced the opportunity to me, skeptical at first, I saw it as a great chance to actually get something done during this stay-at-home scene. My point of contact was very helpful and guided me throughout everything and made sure I was satisfied with my choices. They even took the time to check up on me from time to time just to see how I was doing, and I really appreciated that. The company I worked for gave me the necessary training and was actually kind enough to give me enough time to complete the tasks given considering the time zones. It would obviously be better if I was there in person, but this was good enough for me.

Safe to say, I have something to put onto my CV for the future.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Going through with this program in the first place was pretty nerve-racking but my parents helped me out and calmed me down enough to convince me that this was the right path.
Alex
No, I don't recommend this program

NOT WORTH THE MONEY

I got a job/internship overseas and after AIP got my money.... I didn't hear from them again. NOT WORTH THE MONEY TRUST ME !

The AIP employees/representatives are unprofessional, rude, and not personable at all. There were so many times I asked for advice or guidance on the process and was never answered correctly or even at all. I paid tons of money for them to connect me to an employee and THAT was it. They did not help with anything else in the process and I paid thousands of $'s. I honestly should have worked with another company. I ended up getting a great internship out of the program; however, AIP employees and the service that you get is HORRIBLE. Work with another company that offers more for your money.

EVERYTHING
- Provide more for your students
- Hire new consultants and employees
- Consultants need to be trained better & more personable
- Reduce cost or offer other options (visa coverage, etc)
Deirdre

Opportunity of a lifetime

AIP ensured my transition into living and working in Bangkok ran smoothly. I was able to build valuable relationships and gain unforgettable experiences through AIP's services. If you are looking for the career opportunity of a lifetime, an internship abroad with AIP is worth every cent. I was beyond happy with my internship program and made friends and memories to last a lifetime. What a positive and eye-opening experience!

One of my friends had a major issue with her company. While she was immediately placed at a new job, she had to be very persistent with AIP for them to make any further movements against the company. Additionally, AIP overcharges for the Standard Package and the facilities should be in closer to proximity to where an individual works.
Jessica

Amazing Experience

Through AIP, I interned in Bangkok during summer 2018. This is one of the best personal investments I’ve ever made. The internship matching was incredible, and they were able to place me in the exact type of company I had hoped for. AIP was also very supportive from the very beginning—from answering all of my pre-arrival email questions, to arranging events for me to meet other interns, to planning my final ride to the airport. Thank you AIP! I highly recommend this program.

More trips!
Joe

Amazing Internship in Thailand

AIP helped me have an absolutely incredible internship experience in Bangkok and Chiang Rai during the summer of 2018. With their services, I was able to settle into life in Thailand easily, and it was easy to focus on working, learning, and growing professionally and personally. Their staff was always there to help day or night, and they made moving around the world/getting acclimated simple. I would highly recommend AIP to anyone looking to intern abroad!!

AIP has been awesome, I wouldn’t change a thing.
Philip

Great Experience Interning in Thailand

Huge thank you to AIP and their staff for providing me with an experience of a life time. They always had events for me to attend but let me experience the culture of Thailand, and shape my experience to my preferences. Everything from the internship placements to the housing is great, but the people is what separates AIP from any other company I've interacted with. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I know finding partnerships is hard, but having more connections in financial institutions would definitely make this program even more attractive for students who want to work abroad and not fall behind other students pursuing finance professionally. All this will come as AIP grows!
Beneditct

Amazing Thailand

I was looking for a special business related internship that would make use of my degree in International Trade Management. However it was extremely difficult to find. I didn't even hear back from the 20+ positions I applied for online. As I needed to do an internship for credit I was running out of time. I was lucky to come into contact with AIP (highly recommended by my friends) who managed to create me a Business Development role with an International Logistics company. The tasks were exactly what I discussed with my AIP point of Contact 'Marcel' and the company was super supportive with my role and development.

AIP has this awesome monthly networking event called BIG (Bangkok Internship Group) where you get to meet with anybody currently doing an internship but also learn from the amazing speakers like the Managing Director of Walt Disney Studios Thailand. My only recommendation to AIP is they should have more BIG events!
Response from Asia Internship Program (AIP)

Thank you Benedict for your review, we are really happy to know that you enjoyed your time in Thailand with AIP.

Hope to meet you again in the future.