International Supply Chain & Logistics Internship | AIP

Supply chain and logistics are in huge demand in Asia, Southeast Asia in particular. Interning in this sector will introduce you to a varied range of work areas which may include assisting in inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods, and the placement of delivery of purchased orders.

Your internship through Asia Internship Program will be suited for you based on your specifications that you provide for us. From there, we will find the best placement possible, with our extensive network of partner companies. Your Supply Chain & Logistics internship experience is sure to be an amazing one!

The internship roles vary depending on the company that Asia Internship Program matches the applicants with.

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Ger

Logistics with AIP

As part of my University studies I was required to take part in a co-op module where we would intern or work abroad for 6 months. I wasn’t really excited about the prospect of interning at home in Ireland so I decided to look overseas and stumbled upon AIP’s website. I outlined my University requirements in my interview with them and paid a deposit to solidify my place in the program and made an updated CV. A few weeks after this I was sent information about a company and had an interview scheduled with them. The interview went ok, I stutter a little bit when I am feeling nervous and stumble over my words but it mustn't have been too bad because I was accepted and I sent off the documentation to my University for approval. Moving to Thailand must have been one of the most nerve-wracking things I’ve ever done, I was so anxious the night before not going crossed my mind but of course in the end my common sense prevailed and I boarded the plane. Thailand is unlike anywhere I’ve been before and I was a bit overwhelmed my first few weeks here but I loved it! The food, the people, my work, and best of all, the travel - my favorite spots being Chiang Mai and Koh Lanta! I’m so glad I took the plunge and did something a bit out of my comfort zone, I definitely recommend AIP.

I think I could have benefited form a bit of coaching before the company interview.

About Asia Internship Program (AIP)

Asia Internship Program is the first fully integrated internship provider in the Asian region, that connects ambitious young professionals and students with organizations. Our internship program is completely customizable and tailored to your skill...