The Grant Design and Development Intern, under the supervision of the Program Director (PD), will provide strategic support to TOKA in grant research, design and development. The basic responsibilities of the position generally include researching grant opportunities, design grant application in cooperation with TOKAs team and grant preparation.
In general, this position is structured so that the intern provides support for a wide spectrum of grant projects associated with TOKAs youth development work. This internship is intended to mirror the expectations and responsibilities of an entry level development position. The position works under the supervision of the Executive Director.
- Become a change-maker through an Isla global development internship in your chosen sector - global development, public health, business, and more!
- Make a lasting, positive impact by working with a grassroots local organization creating sustainable solutions for their communities.
- Gain on-the-job training, improve skills and experience global development while helping your host organization improve operations and outcomes.
- Join Isla in creating opportunities for greater global understanding, cooperation, and community service. Give a little. Get a lot!
- Apply today! apply.isla-serve.org