Hawaii may be a part of the United States, but it’s miles away from the continental US in both lifestyle and location. You’ll enjoy stunning beaches, a tropical climate, and large biodiversity, and you’ll learn the intricacies of an entirely new culture at the same time. During the Intern in Hawaii program, you’ll intern in and around Honolulu, the state’s capital and most populous city. We’ll tailor your internship to match your goals and interests. Honolulu is a major hub for international business and showcases diverse cuisines, cultures, and traditions. Enjoy the connectivity of a modern city with easy access to outdoor adventures.
- Many exploration opportunities, including snorkeling in Hanauma Bay, hiking Manoa Falls, and visiting ancient Hawaiian fishponds
- Unique cultural melting-pot that blends influences from Hawaiian, Pacific, Asian, American cultures
- Variety of internship placements available, in both urban Honolulu and less populated areas of Oahu
- Engaging welcome orientation and cultural activities
- Exceptional program support
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.