Kickstart your professional career in the lively Philadelphia and be part of a diverse community of students interning, studying and exploring the city shoulder by shoulder!
As the sixth-largest city in America, Philadelphia is economically dynamic, socially diverse, and culturally rich, making it a young professional’s Eden and every future entrepreneur’s first step. If you’re up for this challenge, then good news: Intern Philly is here and will help you get your on-campus learning and expose you to real-world work situations.
Intern Philly counts with a wide arrange of advisors and faculty to match you to your ideal internship placement based on your career goals, all the while establishing a network in your desired professional field, and/or preparing for graduate or professional school. Intern Philly will provide you all the professional skills you need to maximize your studies and all the assistance you need to make your resume stand out.
- Customized internship placements across Philadelphia in a wide variety of fields
- Courses in Center City –– the heart of downtown –– that get you out of the classroom to engage the professional, social, and cultural diversity of the city, as well as bring that diversity of perspective and experience into the classroom
- Mentoring at your internship and from program faculty and staff that allows time to discuss and reflect on your experiences studying and working in Philadelphia, with an eye toward building your independence, adaptability, initiative-taking, problem solvi
- Networking opportunities with other young urban professionals, as well as interview skills training and guidance on writing resumes and cover letters and networking pitches
- Health, safety and student life guidance to help you learn to navigate the city