- United States of America
View Other Details
A personalized, exciting internship waits for you in Philly!
Arcadia has designed a program that is second-to-none, with in-person and virtual access to real-world work situations and engaging program courses that use the city as your classroom.
The signature feature of this program is that it is personalized to you. Intern Philly's expert advisors and faculty work hard to match you with a truly multi-dimensional placement that will allow you to grow academically, personally, and professionally. You'll establish an organic network, gain essential experience, and amplify your on-campus studies. Best of all, you'll gain resume experience that will set you apart with future employers, business contacts, and admissions officers.
- Customized internship placements across Philadelphia in a wide variety of fields
- Courses in Center City –– the heart of downtown –– that get you out of the classroom to engage the professional, social, and cultural diversity of the city, as well as bring that diversity of perspective and experience into the classroom
- Mentoring at your internship and from program faculty and staff that allows time to discuss and reflect on your experiences studying and working in Philadelphia, with an eye toward building your independence, adaptability, initiative-taking, problem solvi
- Networking opportunities with other young urban professionals, as well as interview skills training and guidance on writing resumes and cover letters and networking pitches
- Health, safety and student life guidance to help you learn to navigate the city