We are looking for 6 ambitious interns for a 3-month program. Our project is located in the Cape Fear River Basin in Wilmington, North Carolina, USA.
This is a great opportunity for university or college graduates who wish to gain in the field experience in river management and conservation.
Interns will work with the Cape Fear River Watch team who strive to protect the quality of the river water through environmental education, advocacy and action!
We offer a number of internship programs:
- Greenfield Lake Eco-tours
- Enviroscape Programme
- Paddle Series
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Rain Garden Education and Maintenance
- River Semester
- Camp Site Maintenance
- Office renovation and assistance
- River clean-ups
For more information about these projects please see our website or email us!
- You gain extensive practical experience in the field
- Learn about how non-profit organisations operate and get the chance to be involved
- Meet like-minded and friendly people
- Learn about river management in detail
- Get free surf lessons as an added bonus!