Work at Wonka's Chocolate Factory

Does the smell of chocolate make you feel ooey-gooey inside? Does your heart skip a beat at the thought of a Fizzy Lifting drink? Have you been tempted to (or better yet, actually) licked fruit-covered wall paper before?

Then this internship is for you! We are looking for the best smellers, tasters, eaters, etc to do quality control at Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory! Work with the man behind the madness himself. Successfully complete your internship and take home an oompa loompa!

* Unfortunately, in light of recent circumstances, applicants who are German, overweight, and can't swim will not be considered.

Cecilia Haynes
Cecilia

Flying Elevators are the Best

I begin this review with a word of caution. Do not, I repeat DO NOT, enter into this world without a lot of prior research and preparation. Likewise, do not enter into this world while in the thrall of any sort of sin or negative personality trait. You will meet a sticky end (literally).

I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. However, I had to get in good with the Oompa Loompas in order to avoid Willy's capricious moods. It's a great character booster to be able to survive a psycho hopped up on sugar. Don't get me wrong, he is whimsical and fun but he can get a bit loopy.

If you end up on this program, I would completely recommend taking a trip on the chocolate waterfall while semi-comfortably ensconced in a candy boat. Avoid drinking out of this chocolate river, you might get trapped in a tube.

It would have been nice to have had a secondary mentor since Willy Wonka occasionally became an introverted recluse.

About Fantasy Programs Abroad

Determined to find the abroad program of your dreams? Go Overseas has you covered. Check out reviews of programs best suited for the big kid in all of us. Go Overseas and change your world!