Los Angeles Internships | Dream Careers

Los Angeles Internships | Dream Careers

Dream Careers offers an all-inclusive internship programs in Los Angeles, complete with a custom internship placement at a top company in your field of study!

As an industry leader in placing students in the field of their choice, you can be assured you are in good hands as you make the transition from home to Hollywood. Our Los Angeles program includes summer housing, weekend trips, career development programs, and on-site staff. Spend your summer surrounded by hundreds of college students from all around the world right as you gain experience at a top internship in Hollywood.

Learn more about LA Internships by visiting our website for all the details!

• Custom Internships! Our staff works diligently to ensure you are placed in an internship field of your choice. Once accepted to the program, you are guaranteed an internship in your field before you arrive in Los Angeles. Our areas for internships in LA a
  • Professional Development! Dream Careers gives you the whole package, a challenging and rewarding internship, career seminars, academic credit, and exciting excursions.
  • All-Inclusive Program! In addition to a professional staff available 24/7, we coordinate EVERY detail for you, including group housing, weekend trips, transportation to and from work, a meal plan and much more so that you can focus on your time in Los Ang
  • Weekend Trips! Every summer we outline a great list of intern excursions to the top destinations in the area. Visit our website to see what we have planned for this summer.
  • Extensive Network! You will meet experts in your experience while interning in Los Angeles, leaving you with great references and a strong alumni network!
North America » United States of America » Los Angeles
International Business
Psychology
Tourism
Weekly Hours
The Internship Program Features include: Custom Internship Placement, Summer Housing, Weekend Events, A Meal Plan, On-site staff, Transportation to and from work, Professional Resume Revision and Interview Prep.

* Flight and Visa not included in tuition

Tyler
Westwood
University of Wisconsin- Madison

Greatest Experience I have ever had!

I had the greatest experience with Dream Careers in Los Angeles during their summer program of 2014. All of the day to day activities were great and very interactive. They did a great job with organization and keeping everyone busy. The internship coordination and the internship I received in the end was amazing. I had an amazing working experience and got to do some networking and make some great connections that will definitely help upon graduating college. Overall this was the best experience I have ever had and I plan on working with Dream Careers again in the future!

I would try to have even more weekly presentations/networking events to give more opportunities to the Dreamers.

Megan
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
University of Alabama- Birmingham

Most Incredible Summer

My summer in LA was by far the best summer of my life. Thanks to my wonderful internship coordinator, I was able to have my dream internship working in Fashion PR. Dream Careers helped me gain a tremendous about of work experience along with making some of the most incredible friends. I highly recommend this program to anyone who wants to get a head start in their career.

n/a

Danielle
Upstate, NY
State University of New York- Fredonia

Life-Changing Experience

I don't think that people realize how much of an impact a summer away from home in an unfamiliar city can have on an individual. I do, because I experienced it for myself. Thanks to Dream Careers, I was able to live in LA for 8 weeks with a top notch internship that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. The skills and knowledge I gained are immeasurable. Not only did I learn skills and knowledge pertaining to my field of study, but I was also able to do a lot of self exploration and learn about life through my experiences in the city of angels. This experience was definitely once in a lifetime and something that is best understood once experienced for yourself. It opened up several opportunities for my future and allowed me to make lifelong connections. I highly recommend taking the leap of faith and applying to this program because it is a decision you will not regret. It was an investment in my future and I am certain that it could be an investment in yours too.

Taylor
Corvallis, OR
Oregon State University

Best Summer Ever

My experience with Dream Careers in LA was the best summer I have ever had! Firs of all, I was in my dream city of LA. I've always thought LA was the place that I wanted to end up in. But I had never lived there for an extended amount of time. This was the perfect way for me to get that experience and realize how much I love living in LA. I didn't want to spend a whole term away from college, so this was the perfect program for me so I could do it over summer. Second of all, I got to spend it with amazing people that I never would have met had I not joined the program. I still talk to my roommate from the program even months later. All the amazing people that joined the program are all just as enthusiastic and excited to be there as you. Third, I got to check out a job in my industry that I was curious about. It was great having an amazing internship experience and getting a glimpse into what kind of job I will have in the future. I am so grateful I participated in the Dream Careers program in LA and i encourage anyone and everyone looking for an internship in an amazing city to join any of the Dream Careers programs!

I wish the housing facilities were a little nicer, but honestly, I wasn't expecting a 5 star housing development. It was as nice as they could probably get without housing us in a hotel.

Nicole
Tampa, Florida
University of Tampa

Take the Opportunity

It's so difficult to obtain an internship now days. This program walks you through step by step to make sure you secure the best internship possible. They plan seminars and networking events that allows you to make connections with people and possible employers. It's an incredible opportunity to succeed and it would be silly to pass up the chance.

I'm not sure there is anything on Dream Careers end that could improve. They were really there every step of the way.

LA2005
New York
University of Lethbridge

Awesome

Incredible program staffed by professionals that have also done the program. It was a turn key solution with an great way to meet new people from all over the world. I highly recommend the program.

Bryce
Los Angeles
Michigan State University

Life Changing!

My name is Bryce Henson and alumni of Los Angeles 2004. This was simply life changing!! Through the help of DCI I was accepted to a top notch internship in LA in the advertising industry and it open the doors to my career! Not only did I achieve amazing experience with the employer, but through the experienced I renewed confidence in myself that if I could accomplish a summer of high achievement in Los Angeles, what else could I do? I since have lived in 3 continents and am learning (almost there) to speak Portuguese fluently! I am certain this wouldnt have been possible without the exposure and experience Dream Careers gave me. Doing this program changed my life! Let it change yours!! :--)

I would have enrolled earlier in my college career, because the experience at DC created a snowball effect which shaped my career. So many employers jump at my resume after stamping the experience in Hollywood!

MaryKate
Redwood City, CA
Villanova University

Dream Careers LA 2011

When I participated in Dream Careers, I had never been to California before and had no idea what I wanted to do after school. So, I figured an internship would help me learn. But it did more than that -- I met amazing people, I tried so many new things I'd never done before, and I had the best summer of my entire life. I wish I could do it over and over again!

Are you a college student looking to set yourself apart with a competitive internship? Do you want to spend a summer gaining experience in a top company? Entertainment industry in LA? Or in finance on Wall Street?

Dream Careers is an all-inclusive internship program for