San Francisco Internships | Dream Careers

San Francisco Internships | Dream Careers

Dream Careers offers an all-inclusive internship programs in San Francisco, complete with a custom internship placement at a top company in your field of study!

As an industry leader in placing students in the field of their choice, you can be assured you are in good hands as you make the transition from home to San Francisco. Our San Francisco Internship program includes summer housing, weekend trips, career development programs, and on-site staff. Spend your summer surrounded by hundreds of college students with a competitive internship in San Francisco.

Learn more about SF Internships by visiting our website for all the details!

• Custom Internships! Our staff works diligently to ensure you are placed in an internship field of your choice. Once accepted to the program, you are guaranteed an internship in your field before you arrive in San Francisco. Our top internships in San Fran
  • Professional Development! Dream Careers gives you the whole package, a challenging and rewarding internship, career seminars, academic credit, and exciting excursions.
  • All-Inclusive Program! In addition to a professional staff available 24/7, we coordinate EVERY detail for you, including group housing, weekend trips, transportation to and from work, a meal plan and much more so that you can focus on your time in San Fra
  • Weekend Trips! Every summer we outline a great list of intern excursions to the top destinations in the area. Visit our website to see what we have planned for this summer.
  • Extensive Network! You will meet experts in your experience while interning in San Francisco, leaving you with great references and a strong alumni network!
San Francisco
United States of America
International Business
Weekly Hours
The tuition covers summer housing, weekend trips, a meal plan, transportation to and from work, academic credit, internship placement and career development. The program does not include your flight or your visa fees.

Lifechanging summer

Prior to this program, I came from a background where my parents and society dictated what it was to be successful; what major to select, what courses to take, etc. I had never been an environment where people asked me what I wanted to do and then supported me in whatever it was that maybe. The summer of 2004 reshifted my mindset all together at Dream Careers. The weekly career workshops challenged me to think more outside of what I thought society had set for me. It empowered me to be more reflective in what I wanted to do and what my dreams were. The staff encouraged me to really pursue my dreams. Not just during the summer but after the summer. While the program lasted only 8 weeks, the staff and employees were a constant source of encouragement and support even now, almost 10 years later.

Lastly, I had never been to Northern California before and going to places like Lake Tahoe, working in San Francisco, going to Napa Valley really allowed me to have a full life experienced that showed me what it COULD be like on the other side of college. I made life long friends at the program where we have attended each other's weddings and even now embark on parenthood together. That summer with Dream Careers really changed the trajectory of my life and made me more confident and capable in pursuing what I truly wanted to do and not what society had set for me.

If I could, San Francisco is cold during the "summer time". I had always envisioned California to be much warmer and in fact only packed shorts, t-shirts, and flipflops. Talk about a rude awakening when I landed and it was a high of 55 degrees. Besides that, the city was amazing and the program, staff, and my program mates were what made my summer so memorable

A Real World Test Run

I absolutely loved my program experience with Dream Careers (back then it was University of Dreams!) I lived on my own in an awesome city which I now call home, interned for one of the biggest companies in the country, got a full time job after graduation because of my internship and found my dream career because of the program. I grew up in Maryland and went to college in the Midwest and it had always been my dream to experience California. Not knowing a single soul in California the idea of spending the summer in San Francisco was extremely scary not only for me but my parents as well so finding a program that took care of all the logistics for me was amazing.

I was in a sorority at OSU and one of my best friends and sorority sisters had done the program the summer before me which is how I found out about the program. Even on the plane ride to San Francisco I was terrified that I was going to land and that it was all going to be fake or too good to be true. When I landed and got to check in I saw so many smiling faces and the staff of the program that took my bags up to my rooms, checked me in and reassured me that it was going to be an awesome summer which it was!

I was an Interpersonal Communications major and had no idea what I wanted to do with my life so I really wanted a big company that would allow me to get some experience in various departments so I ended up interning at Clear Channel's Bill Graham Presents in the heart of San Francisco. I got sooooo much experience in advertising, event planning and marketing that I wouldn't of gotten otherwise and I worked my butt off for 8 weeks which led to a full time position within Clear Channel in Washington DC once I graduated.

I loved everything about the program; the city, the friendships, the work experience and the networking opportunities that the program opened up to me.

Back then the housing for the program was based out of Stanford in Palo Alto and my internship was in the heart of San Francisco so my commute to and from work everyday was about an hour which wasn't ideal. That's no longer a problem since they moved their housing to the city center.

About Dream Careers

Are you a college student looking to set yourself apart with a competitive internship? Do you want to spend a summer gaining experience in a top company? Entertainment industry in LA? Or in finance on Wall Street?

Dream Careers is an all-inclusive...