- On-the-job training for professional development in hospitality and culinary.
- Strong networking opportunities with professionals and experts in tourism, hospitality, and culinary arts.
- Reference letter for good performance as well as a certificate upon successful completion.
- Excursions, city tours, and other activities during your internship and frequent interactions with local buddies.
- Monthly allowance/stipend available depending on the host institution
SE Vietnam provides quality, affordable and thorough internship services in Vietnam catered to your own needs within the realm of Hospitality & Tourism including, but not limited to, Hotel Management Internship, Hotel Assistant Internship, Hotel Internship, Tourism Marketing Internship, Culinary Arts Internship, Restaurant Management Internship, etc. and others.
With cultural beauty, modern attraction and stable peace, Vietnam is considered to be a top destination for tourism in South East Asia. The rapid growth of the tourism industry nurtures the opportunities for hospitality & tourism enterprises to flourish with big investment and creative competition. Interning in this industry can be an experience of a lifetime to anyone.