Hospitality & Culinary Internship in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

Hospitality & Culinary Internship in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

SE Vietnam provides quality, affordable and thorough internship services in Vietnam catered to your own needs within the realm of Hospitality & Tourism including, but not limited to, Hotel Management Internship, Hotel Assistant Internship, Hotel Internship, Tourism Marketing Internship, Culinary Arts Internship, Restaurant Management Internship, etc. and others.

With cultural beauty, modern attraction and stable peace, Vietnam is considered to be a top destination for tourism in South East Asia. The rapid growth of the tourism industry nurtures the opportunities for hospitality & tourism enterprises to flourish with big investment and creative competition. Interning in this industry can be an experience of a lifetime to anyone.

• On-the-job training for professional development in hospitality and culinary.
  • Strong networking opportunities with professionals and experts in tourism, hospitality, and culinary arts.
  • Reference letter for good performance as well as a certificate upon successful completion.
  • Excursions, city tours, and other activities during your internship and frequent interactions with local buddies.
  • Monthly allowance/stipend available depending on the host institution
Asia » Vietnam » Ho Chi Minh City
Weeks Min.
Weeks Max
Age Max
Deposit
The $1450 program fee is for a fully covered 4-week internship The total fee for a full internship program with SE Vietnam is assessed depending on the length of your internship. If you only seek for an internship placement in Vietnam, the program fee is set to be $500 USD/placement and does not depend on the length of your internship.

Jinhua
San Francisco

Excellent opportunity for internship in Vietnam

I am satisfied with the overall Internship Service provided by Student Exchange Vietnam before I came to Vietnam, the internship placement and the visa application, the host family placement even exceeded my expectations. My host mother and father were all very friendly and kind and they made me truly feel at home. My local buddy Linh, even though she lived 2 hours away, still made efforts to take me on day-trips that is beneficial to my interest in Vietnamese Cuisine.

I wish the supervisor could spend more time with me during my internship.

Kaoru
Nagoya

Excellent opportunity for internship in Vietnam

At the hotel where I did my internship, I could learn a lot of things. For example, I learnt how to communicate politely with customers, how to make them satisfied and how to manage the hotel. Everyone from the supervisor to my co-workers was helpful and accommodating, I was included in all the daily meetings and the supervisor was very open to share her knowledge about hotel management which was really helpful to my future work. I really had a good experience in Vietnam. I appreciate the people I’ve met and the experience I’ve had. This is going to be very useful in the future.

I wish the supervisor could spend more time with me during my internship. I would like to be informed in advance that the host family doesn't speak English so I can prepare better.

Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement via Internship, Semester Abroad, Faculty-led Programs (Short Courses) in Vietnam. We have a strong commitment to offering reliable, flexible and affordable