Healthcare & Pharmacy Internship in Vietnam with ABROADER

If you are a student learning medicine/nursing and are looking for an internship where you can do practical field work to gain professional experience while exploring the current situation of the health sector in developing countries, then, the Healthcare & Pharmacy Internship in Vietnam, provided by ABROADER is meant for you.

In Vietnam, the fast growing population along with the shortage of personnel in the health sector have placed a considerable burden on the capacity of both private and state hospitals. By participating in the Healthcare & Pharmacy Internship Vietnam, students are assigned to hospitals and healthcare centers where they will be able to observe medical procedures, take part in the operations and gain hands-on experience in a variety of departments.

• Professional on-the-job training & networking opportunities
  • Reference letter for good performance and certificate of completion.
  • Monthly allowance/stipend available depending on the host institution
  • Frequent interaction with Vietnamese local buddy
  • City tour and excursion

Kei

Independence

Pursuing overseas intern in the healthcare industry is learning the difference between the healthcare system of your country and theirs. In the hospital I worked in, I was given the chance to hop between different sub departments in the Pharmacy department to learn and complete the usual work routine. Although this was a wholesome experience it would have been better if I could speak Vietnamese, their local language, as this would enable me to perform more tasks such as administrative work or communicating with patients.

If you would like to experience overseas internship, know that you will have addition tasks to do. In addition, be prepared to learn the local language.
Sarah

My memorable nursing internship in Vietnam

The Nursing Placement I had in Vietnam was exceptionally fulfilling, due to the support from my Nurses, Coordinator and Local Buddy. The on-site support I received was brilliant, every query I had was answered promptly and professionally and the service was everything I could have asked for.
Besides observing, I was also able to use my skills as a nurse, from helping nurses with drug rounds, administering medications, injections and intravenous injections infusions, wound care and management of wounds. The techniques used are very similar to clinical skills I was taught in England, as it was very easy to adjust and get to work.
I think the most important things concerning my organization in my work environment was safety and that I enjoyed and seek all fulfillment in the placement. I appreciate SE Vietnam for providing a great service of support and the opportunity to meet wonderful people. I highly recommend this internship to anyone who is interested since it’s a great way of meeting new friends, experiencing new culture, food and language.

Andrew

Useful guidelines to future career from Vietnam

The internship placement met my expectation and my local buddy was great. At the host organization, I was clear about the responsibilities & rules expected to accomplish & follow. I was very lucky to have caring supervisors and doctors who were very gracious and explained a lot of cases to me, so I was well equipped to perform the job at my best. This experience will definitely contribute a lot to my future career, I believe.
In general, my internship in Vietnam was great, though I wish to have had more planned trips from SE Vietnam.

Elise

A life-changing experience in Vietnam

My time here last summer was invaluable and unforgettable in every possible way. Undoubtedly, my nursing internship became a strong platform for my future, in both personal and professional development. More specifically, the life experience I learned, through adapting to another culture, traveling alone to beautiful places and having a sense of home here is something I’ll never forget. The people here touched my heart, and I’ll have these memories forever. I am still feeling so happy to have taken this step, visiting this beautiful country with its amazing people. The program inspired me a lot to always follow my dreams, no matter how big they are, and that I can do anything.