Medical & Healthcare Internship in Vietnam through SE Vietnam

If you a student learning medical/nursing and looking for an internship where you can do practical field work to gain professional experience while exploring the current situation of the health sector in developing countries, then, the Medical/Nursing Internship in Vietnam, provided by SE Vietnam is meant for you.

In Vietnam, the fast growing population along with the shortage of personnel in the health sector have placed considerable burden on the capacity of both private and state hospitals. By participating in the Medical & Healthcare internship Vietnam, students are assigned to hospitals and healthcare centers where they will be able to observe medical procedures, take part in the operations and gain hands-on experience in a variety of departments.

• Professional on-the-job training & networking opportunities
  • Reference letter for good performance and certificate of completion.
  • Monthly allowance/stipend available depending on the host institution
  • Frequent interaction with Vietnamese local buddy
  • City tour and excursion

Sarah

My memorable nursing internship in Vietnam

The Nursing Placement I had in Vietnam was exceptionally fulfilling, due to the support from my Nurses, Coordinator and Local Buddy. All of whom made me feel very welcomed during the time I was here. The on-site support I received was brilliant, every query I had was answered promptly and professionally and the service was everything I could have asked for.
Besides observing, I was also able to use my skills as a nurse, from helping nurses with drug rounds, administering medications, injections and intravenous injections infusions, wound care and management of wounds. The techniques used are very similar to clinical skills I was taught in England, as it was very easy to adjust and get to work.
I think the most important things concerning my organization in my work environment was safety and that I enjoyed and seek all fulfillment in the placement. I appreciate SE Vietnam for providing a great service of support and the opportunity to meet wonderful people. I highly recommend this internship to anyone who is interested since it’s a great way of meeting new friends, experiencing new culture, food and language.

Sarah

My memorable nursing internship in Vietnam

The Nursing Placement I had in Vietnam was exceptionally fulfilling, due to the support from my Nurses, Coordinator and Local Buddy. The on-site support I received was brilliant, every query I had was answered promptly and professionally and the service was everything I could have asked for.

Andrew

Useful guidelines to future career from Vietnam

The internship placement met my expectation and my local buddy was great. At the host organization, I was clear about the responsibilities & rules expected to accomplish & follow. I was very lucky to have caring supervisors and doctors who were very gracious and explained a lot of cases to me, so I was well equipped to perform the job at my best. This experience will definitely contribute a lot to my future career, I believe.
In general, my internship in Vietnam was great, though I wish to have had more planned trips from SE Vietnam.

Elise

A life-changing experience in Vietnam

My time here last summer was invaluable and unforgettable in every possible way. Undoubtedly, my nursing internship became a strong platform for my future, in both personal and professional development. More specifically, the life experience I learned, through adapting to another culture, traveling alone to beautiful places and having a sense of home here is something I’ll never forget. The people here touched my heart, and I’ll have these memories forever. I am still feeling so happy to have taken this step, visiting this beautiful country with its amazing people. The program inspired me a lot to always follow my dreams, no matter how big they are, and that I can do anything.

About Student Exchange Vietnam

Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement via Internship, Semester Abroad, Faculty-led Programs (Short Courses) in...