LUCKY MONEY GIVE-AWAY: Study and Intern in Vietnam!
What do you get when you combine the holiday season and a wish to study/ intern in Vietnam?
A Chance to Win Up to $500 in Lucky Money from Us!
Available only for the first 7 applicants
USE Code LUCKY2018 for Promotion Code when you do the online application on our website

A Chance to Win Up to $500 in Lucky Money from Us!
Available only for the first 7 applicants

Eligibility:
Program type: Full Package Internship or Semester Abroad in Vietnam
Program start date: From May 1st to August 1st 2018
Program duration: 3 months minimum

Application time:
Early-birds registration: January 1st to February 28th, 2018

Can’t Make your Decision by February? Don’t worry!
Apply by the end of March, 2018 and get $300 OFF (Available only for the first 5 applicants)

Get your Lucky Money by Entering LUCKY2018 when you apply at our website: studentexchange.vn

Internship & Study fields:
Business Development Internship
Social Work & Community Development Internship
Medical & Healthcare Internship
Finance – Banking & Laws Internship

• Affordable program fees with accommodation and excursions to Vietnam's top destinations included
  • Customization of internship placement.
  • Unique Local Buddy System & on-site Program Coordinator providing participants with culture integration and 24/7 support
  • Monthly allowance and/or other benefits are possible for students taking internship programs
  • Certificate of Completion
Weeks Max
Age Max

George
UK

I felt immersed in the culture in Vietnam

About my environmental engineering internship at Vinaxanh JSC, I have learned many new things that I hadn't been taught in schools before, but I wish I had more time to do independent work.
I think culture shocks and language barrier are things you can not avoid for the first time studying or doing internship abroad. Take every opportunity that arises - teaching language after work, meals with companies, travel as much as possible... really made the experience much better.

My shared apartment, everything was great except the location. It took about 40 minutes to take a bus to go to work.

Kaoru
Japan

My hospitality internship in a five-star hotel in Hanoi

At the hotel where I did my internship, I could learn a lot of things. For example, I learnt how to communicate politely with customers, how to make them satisfied and how to manage the hotel. Everyone from the supervisor to my co-workers was helpful and accommodating, I was included in all the daily meetings and the supervisor was very open to share her knowledge about hotel management which was really helpful to my future work. I really had a good experience in Vietnam.

Maile
USA

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

I am so incredibly lucky that I have people and things that make saying goodbye to Hanoi incredibly difficult. I was able to make friends, experience the culture, learn a little Vietnamese in the process; all those things became part of me and make it that much more difficult to say farewell to them.
About my internship at Vietnam Public Health Association, Mr. Vu Tran who is my supervisor really cared for me as a person. Some of my work were very important while others are minimal.
Overall, I am happy with my experiences in Vietnam!

I feel like the intern duties could have been more defined.

Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement via Internship, Semester Abroad, Faculty-led Programs (Short Courses) in Vietnam. We have a strong commitment to offering reliable, flexible and affordable