Get professional, intercultural experience as you intern at a Vietnamese nongovernmental organization seeking to create inclusive and sustainable change. Build your résumé through a five-week internship with a community or research organization, sustainable social enterprise, or local or international NGO.
- Get a grounding in development politics and practices and the roles of nongovernmental organizations in Vietnam.
- Gain professional experience in a supportive environment.
- Customize the program to fit your goals by focusing on the field you're most interested in.
- Examine case studies that illuminate the prospects and potential methods of promoting sustainable development within Vietnam and beyond.
- Spend a summer in the vibrant city of Hanoi in Vietnam.