Biology & Environment Internship in Vietnam with ABROADER

Students in Volunteer Day
Students in Volunteer Day
group of interns eating circle table in restaurant
group of interns eating circle table in restaurant

As a result of rapid economic development, population growth, and urbanization, Vietnam has been facing significant environmental challenges. On the positive side, this has enabled students to study environmental issues as well as advance your practical knowledge and skills with Internship Abroad. ABROADER offers placements in the environment sector, with positions across Environmental Engineering, Marine Protection, Renewable Energy, Climate Change, and others. We guarantee the quality, affordable, and thorough services catered to your needs.

APPLICATION OPEN NOW! for CUSTOMIZED internship in Vietnam offered by ABROADER, an EMERGING South East Asian economy of promising opportunities, with VISA ON ARRIVAL and AFFORDABLE program fee, starting from 2695 USD. We are more than ready to support you on a first-come-first-serve basis.

• Affordable & Customized Internship in Vietnam.
  • Pre-departure and on-site orientations with cultural activities included.
  • Unique Local Buddy & Host Family System providing authentic Vietnamese cultural experience.
  • 24/7 support.

Georgina

Environmental internship in Hanoi

I had a great time gaining experience at an environmental NGO in Hanoi. The support and friendliness of the ABROADER team was incredible! Hanoi is an interesting city to explore and the food is great! ABROADER provides you with a local buddy and I became great friends with mine, Julie! The ABROADER team is also super friendly and I was glad to be able to spend time with them socially as well as receiving full support from them. The internship was insightful and gave me experience in my field. It is great to have such an all-round eye-opening experience.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Being in Vietnam, people obviously speak Vietnamese and the language barrier was at times an issue. However, the Vietnamese people are welcoming and honest, which lessen the barrier and makes for funny interactions. By being a bit flexible and patient you can save yourself a lot of stress!
Kelvin

A New Life With ABROADER

No words can represent how much I experience I have gained throughout my internship in Vietnam. Working at the Hanoi University of Public Health as a research assistant, I have gained many technical and soft skills, such as participating in lab undergraduate training courses, doing lab testing services and also learning the culture of Vietnam with the Vietnamese people. After this internship, I realised that I could adapt myself to a different and foreign environment. This enables me to be able to work with a more diverse environment, even with colleagues with different background and knowledge. This pushes me as an employee to learn and work even harder to cope and manage with different people and adapt accordingly to the needs of the company. All in all, I feel that it was a breathtaking experience for me to have this opportunity to immerse myself with the Vietnam culture with the Vietnamese people, and I am really thankful to have taken up this internship experience with ABROADER for letting me experience such a new life, Thank you ABROADER!

What was your funniest moment?
The funniest moment I had during my internship experience was that I had to CHASE down a bus when I was on the way to work. It was a really funny one as I have this mindset that the buses in Vietnam would wait for you to board before it starts to drive again. However, the bus did not even stop moving and kept on driving, and left me behind the bus stop. Since that day onwards, I ensure myself not to miss the bus by chasing the bus down before the driver closes its door on me.
Adriel

More than just a internship

For starters, having gone into this with the full expectation of entering a foreign country for the sole purpose of working, I am thoroughly surprised by the amount of affection and care given through each and every step in more aspects than just work. When people hear the term agency they expect a common, lackadaisical, professional agency that only assists you for queries and links you to your job, but otherwise expresses a rather hands-off approach when it comes to the external factors, such as the things to do on your free time or the places to visit, etc. Maybe I am alone in this thought but through my 5 months internship, ABROADER has given me the opposite of my expectations during the process. Anything wrong with the experience and they're there, anytime you have inquiries they're right at your doorstep, anytime you need a recommendation for a place to cut your hair you got it. They've given me more care, more concern and more assistance in this trip than I can ever ask for, and also an opportunity, not just in a work aspect but in other ways like the opportunity to make friends, an opportunity to explore Vietnam not for what it seems but for what it is, together. Sure, while it is like this it is still a professional establishment, but, what makes them unique and above the rest is that they remember to also keep it personal. It's been a privilege to experience Vietnam with Abroader and I extend my gratitude.

I think the only advice I can give to people coming on this trip is to have an open-mind and to enjoy the process because time passes way too fast if you don't take the time to enjoy the moment.