We’re hiring a strategic, relationship-focused Client Success Manager to join our Partner Growth team. The ideal candidate will employ an empathetic, yet analytical approach to optimizing our digital marketing services and resources for our clients -- international education and global travel program providers who utilize Go Overseas as a key referral source and reputation management platform.
Our Client Success Manager will help our partners define, track, and achieve desired business goals while enjoying the relationships they build with us along the way. Through strategic content development, analytics tracking, and exceptional customer support, you’ll be responsible for managing the digital marketing campaigns of our top clients and overseeing self-serve resources. As the main point of contact for ~100 clients, this role requires a high level of enthusiasm towards people and the ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
An important aspect of the Client Success Manager role will involve working collaboratively and cross-functionally with other Go Overseas team members to deliver measurable value for our partners.
About Go Overseas
As a community-centered resource for programs abroad, verified alumni reviews, travel articles, and scholarships, Go Overseas aims to connect our community with the most reliable information about meaningful travel opportunities. From studying abroad in Spain to volunteering with orangutans in Indonesia, landing a job teaching English online to interning remotely for an international company, our site has helped millions of people find and plan transformative experiences.
We might be a perfect fit if you are:
- A dynamic relationship-builder, keen to serve as a trusted digital marketing advisor and help grow our clients’ businesses as travel regains momentum
- An excellent verbal and written communicator who takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service experiences
- A product-minded systems thinker who enjoys identifying ways to improve efficiencies within operational processes and communication workflows
- An organized, detail-oriented project manager who is able to operate with a high level of autonomy, but enjoys collaboration
- Proactive in identifying opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing initiatives to maximize value for our clients
- Ambitious and confident about how to meet goals both for yourself and your team
- Excited by the opportunity to work, learn, and grow within a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment
- A mission-driven GO-getter (pun intended) — excited by our company values
Your core responsibilities:
- Own our Client Success retention and communication strategies by aligning our products and services with our partners’ business objectives, namely centered around recruitment goals and reputation management
- Identify key improvements in the customer journey and develop initiatives to optimize for a delightful client experience
- Act as a client advocate internally, bringing intelligent, data-driven product feedback and recommendations from clients and users (prospective travelers) back to the Go Overseas Product team
- Maintain and improve self-serve support resources -- help center articles, tutorials, client dashboards and features, etc.
- Regularly track and analyze quantitative and qualitative client engagement metrics
- Build strong relationships with key clients by establishing yourself as a trusted digital marketing advisor as well as acting as a primary advocate for our clients internally
- Personally manage our top ~100 accounts, taking the lead to present key results, facilitate meetings, and deliver constructive feedback to clients
- Assist clients with payment and billing questions, as needed
- Seek out new business opportunities by collaborating with our Global Partnerships Manager to support successful renewals and contract expansions
- Stay informed regarding international education, travel, and tourism industry updates as well as site wide traffic trends
- 5-10% travel to attend key industry conferences and events for face time with your clients (when in-person conferences return)
- Experience with or strong interest in international education & travel — cares intensely about helping more people study, live, work, and travel overseas
- 2-4+ years of experience in account management, customer success, product management, digital marketing, sales, project management, or business development, preferably at a SaaS or enterprise tech company and/or within the educational travel industry
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes for clients
- Proficiency with HubSpot (or similar platform), Google Sheets, and Google Analytics
- Experience managing and optimizing systems and processes to achieve operational excellence
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding key performance metrics
- Excited by the possibility of developing and mentoring a team in the years to come
- Eligibility to live and work in the United States
- Experience working within international education recruitment or travel industry sales
- Proficiency with Canva, Slack, Asana
- At least 1-2 years of management experience
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices and basic HTML
- Interest in product management and/or UX/UI design
- Data analytics skills or interest in learning SQL
- Passion for sustainable, accessible, and ethical travel
- Remote, US-based
- Candidates based in Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, Colorado, Massachusetts, strongly preferred
- Salary range: $55,000-$70,000 starting salary, based on experience
- Full time employment
- Unlimited vacation time
- Medical & dental insurance provided after 60 days
- Eligibility for retirement plan with company matching after waiting period
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Annual paid-paid vacation (once we can travel again!)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Go Overseas values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply. As an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes perspective-changing global experiences, we know that diversifying our team will only make us stronger as we grow. As a small but mighty team, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool as the educational travel industry regains momentum. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Joanna at email@example.com. We will begin reviewing applications on June 8, 2021 and the search will remain open until the position is filled, as the ideal candidate would start in July 2021. Applicants who pass the initial screening round will be invited to complete a first round questionnaire before interviews begin.