Greenheart Travel’s paid English teaching program in Thailand is your chance to make an incredible impact in the classroom while having the travel adventure of a lifetime.
- Paid English teaching positions throughout Thailand. Guaranteed salary of at least 30,000 Thai baht per month (~1,000 USD).
- Guaranteed to be placed with another English teacher in your town!
- 1 week orientation (+ optional 3 week TESOL certification) in either Hua Hin or Chiang Mai
- Short contracts (6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months) with the ability to extend as many times as you’d like to for free. You’re able to stay in Thailand for as long as you want and never have to pay another program fee!
- Comprehensive medical travel insurance included for 4 months
- Placements in kindergartens, elementary, middle, & high schools.
- Couples and friends can be placed together!
- Assistance in applying for the visa ahead of arrival, including visa paperwork and extensive directions and support
Upcoming Program Dates:
February 24, 2020
March 30, 2020
April 27, 2020
May 25, 2020
July 27, 2020
August 24, 2020
Head to our website for more start dates, we offer them once per month all year long.
Why Greenheart Travel?:
- We are a non-profit, mission-based organization passionate about having the most impactful travel experience possible.
- No surprise costs - we are upfront about our program fee, and package in as much as we're able to to avoid random or surprise expenses that can add up, like insurance!
- Hundreds of alumni reviews on GoOverseas!
- Your experienced program manager will support you every step of the way
- BEST pre-departure and in-country support
- Fun and informative group orientation upon arrival in Thailand - meet your new best travel buddies!
- Free lifetime job placement assistance throughout Asia (South Korea, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar)
- We will provide you with an interactive guide to your cross-cultural experience to help you process your experience and personal growth
- Teaching Placement Only: $1660
- Teaching Placement + TESOL Certification: $2400
Here’s the base of what is included in our program fees:
- Orientation excursions and hotel accommodation
- Airport pick-up and transfers. We’ll pick you up and pick up the tab!
- 24/7 emergency phone number to reach us anytime
- Administrative costs of placement
- Support staff in the Chicago office and our partner offices all over the world.
- Pre-departure preparation: Vaccinations? Documents required for entry? Don’t worry, we’ve done this a lot. We’ll make sure you think of everything before you even realize you needed to think about it.
- Bottom line, you’re investing in smooth sailing and having a reputable organization make sure you’ll be landing in a good situation. We’ll make sure your new host country is ready to welcome you to a safe and secure experience.
- Native English speaker
- Age 20-50
- Citizen of US, CA, UK, Ireland, AU, NZ or South Africa
- TEFL/TESOL Certification is required unless you majored in Education (you can do this upon arrival in Thailand!)
- BA NOT REQUIRED: Those without a 4-year degree MUST take the TESOL in Thailand upon arrival.
- Be in great mental and physical health
- No criminal record (with the exception of traffic or other minor violations)
- Guaranteed paid teaching placement in Thailand
- Extensive International medical and accident insurance is already included in the program fee! Includes prescription coverage, no copay, ER visits, repatriation, and a medical maximum of $150,000
- One week comprehensive orientation upon arrival
- Accommodation during orientation (and the TESOL course if you add that on!) already included in the program fee!
- Pre-departure support and orientation from your experienced Greenheart Travel Program Manager
- Pre-departure webinars, including cultural training & program logistics
- Airport pickup
- Transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin for Hua Hin Participants (Chiang Mai participants will fly directly to Chiang Mai)
- 24 hour in-country support for duration of the program
- “Culture Smart” Thailand Customs and Culture Guidebook
*Program does not include: your airfare to Bangkok, visa fees, meals, visa renewal trips, daily local transportation, or rent during your teaching contract
Greenheart Travel is a branch of Greenheart International, a mission based 501(c)(3) non-profit cultural exchange organization committed to connecting people and planet to create a more peaceful and sustainable global community.