Greenheart Travel’s paid English teaching program in Thailand is your chance to make an incredible impact in the classroom while having the travel adventure of a lifetime.
Why Greenheart Travel?:
Upcoming Start Dates:
May 27, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 24, 2019
July 1, 2019
July 22, 2019
August 19, 2019
September 30, 2019
Head to our website for more start dates, we offer them once per month all year long.
Why do I have to pay for a job?
The program cost covers things like your extensive medical insurance ($0 copay and $200,000 medical max), orientation and excursions, accommodation during orientation (and the TESOL course if you add that on), support staff, airport pickup, transfers, administrative costs of placement and support, etc. Program staff will be available to answer any questions before and after arrival, and you’ll have access to 24/7 support if needed while in Thailand.
To be Eligible:
- Native English speaker
- BA/BS degree in any field
- Age 20-50
- Citizen of US, CA, UK, Ireland, AU, NZ or South Africa
- TEFL/TESOL Certification is required unless you majored in Education (you can do this upon arrival in Thailand!)
- Be in great mental and physical health
- No criminal record (with the exception of traffic or other minor violations)
- Guaranteed paid teaching placement in Thailand
- Extensive International medical and accident insurance is already included in the program fee! Includes prescription coverage, no copay, ER visits, repatriation, and a medical maximum of $200,000
- One week comprehensive orientation upon arrival
- Accommodation during orientation (and the TESOL course if you add that on!) already included in the program fee!
- Pre-departure support and orientation from your experienced Greenheart Travel Program Manager
- Pre-departure webinars, including cultural training & program logistics
- Airport pickup
- Transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin for Hua Hin Participants (Chiang Mai participants will fly directly to Chiang Mai)
- 24 hour in-country support for duration of the program
- “Culture Smart” Thailand Customs and Culture Guidebook
*Program does not include: your airfare to Bangkok, visa fees, meals, visa renewal trips, daily local transportation, or rent during your teaching contract
Greenheart Travel is a branch of Greenheart International, a mission based 501(c)(3) non-profit cultural exchange organization committed to connecting people and planet to create a more peaceful and sustainable global community.